Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Diaper humilation

Default Diaper humilation

Hi guys I was wondering if diaper fantasying of being caught by a girl is healthy or not. It seems humailation fantasy is the only way it works. Is this who I am and changing myself to have normal sexual. Thoughts and fantasy causing me to feel shame ? I am going talk about this with my new female tharpist. This monday. Sorry for another thread. But I. Love to have advice on this topic

you keep asking the same questions and keep getting the same answers. there's nothing healthy or unhealthy about anything you ask in all of your threads, except for the fact that you always seem as if you have to tell everyone about your fantasies. that stuff is private. just keep it to yourself like the rest of us and don't try to make everyone accept you. they don't have to accept it if they don't know about it

True. Thank alexa for helping me I will hopeful get answers. From my new tharpist I did look around on google but I was believing the crew here had better idea. So on the accept part don't think about. And just do alot .

Quote Originally Posted by makena43 View Post
    True. Thank alexa for helping me I will hopeful get answers. From my new tharpist I did look around on google but I was believing the crew here had better idea. So on the accept part don't think about. And just do alot .
    Like I already said. Talking to a therapist is not like some test you can study for. There is no right or wrong answer, and we can't help you "prepare" for it.

Stop working yourself up into such a worry. Take a deep breath, and just tell your therapist everything so she can help you.

Heck, if you really think you're so weird and others won't understand, try browsing Fetlife for a while. You'll quickly realize we aren't as "abnormal" as we think.

Yeah, there are alot more odd things then us dl and abs. Okay I understand you guys can help in the psychology world but thank you for telling me

Quote Originally Posted by Slomo View Post
    tell your therapist everything so she can help you.
    You may be setting wildly unrealistic expectations for any therapist...

How would you guys tell my tharpist about diapers and the other stuff we been talking about in all my threads ? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by makena43 View Post
    Hi guys I was wondering if diaper fantasying of being caught by a girl is healthy or not. It seems humailation fantasy is the only way it works. Is this who I am and changing myself to have normal sexual. Thoughts and fantasy causing me to feel shame ? I am going talk about this with my new female tharpist. This monday. Sorry for another thread. But I. Love to have advice on this topic
    You said "Girl" did you mean "woman". That is healthy but don't take it too far or you'll find yourself in public with your pants around your ankles showing a Walgreens clerk your diaper so she can laugh!!