Did you ever wear diapers at school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldberg

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This is something that I did on occasion.

I first tried when I was probably 15 years old. I wore to school on twenty different occasions. Thankfully, I wasn't caught. Pampers each time.

Was anyone else brave enough to wear to school? Were you found out.

I have done it a 1 once recently I went around campus all day wearing a pull-up. Never used it though, I still can't bring myself to pee with people around.

I wore a pull-up to high school I think once, total.

I wore a couple of times during my first undergrad.

Between my first undergrad and my second undergrad my continence went majorly downhill so I've been heavily padded at all times since going back.

I have always been a DL. As a child I always wanted to but my parents wouldn’t give in to my requests for diapers. As a teen I suppressed my diaper feelings for about 5 years. In college I wore to class as much as I could... mainly because the campus bathrooms were gross and really really far from my classes. When you only have 10 minutes between classes and you have to walk two football fields away to your next class literally I was so thankful most days I wore a diaper. Present day well I’m incontinent so I have to wear all the time.

I can probably count the times I wore to high school on one hand. Very tense and exciting times.

Reactions: diapyloverboy
Yes I did, not a big thing :eek:

Note said:
Sounds like social suicide to me.

If so, those people aren't ones that you want to have around anyway. People worry too much about what other people think.

mayhem said:
If so, those people aren't ones that you want to have around anyway. People worry too much about what other people think.

That kind of reminds me of myself. I was a bullied social outcast long before I tried wearing a diaper at school. I did so a number of times, and actually got outed once. Thankfully I managed to downplay it, and the girl that had noticed my diaper never said anything to anyone else (or I would have been tormented for that too).

Kind of odd really. Had I known then, what I know now I would have been almost proud to have confirmed it, simply because I stopped caring what others think of me a long time ago.

I’ve worn at school plenty of times when I was in middle school up till a freshman in high school, I was also lucky enough to fit size 5&6 baby diapers, pampers being my go to brand, then luvs because pampers switched to the cloth like cover 1st and I didn’t like it.
The funny thing about wearing at school was that I would put a diaper on after lunch since I had morning gym class and would wear it for the rest of the day, to afraid to wet it at school, but would flood it when walking home from the bus stop.
I was so sad when I got my 1st major growth spurt my freshman year of high school, in literally a month I went from fitting perfectly in size 6 diapers to not being able to tape them shut, so sad

I wore diapers to high school. My bladder-control problems stem from a surgical mishap during the summer before I started high school. After the surgery, I bled excessively, developed a severe infection that nearly killed me, and ended up spending 3 months in hospital. So I was forced to start school late that fall and had to wear thick cloth diapers and plastic pants under my jeans. It was NOT a good experience.

Note said:
Sounds like social suicide to me.

Your right. And its certainly embarassing. I didnt wear diapers to school but when I was in senior elementary I had a few pants wetting accidents and had to wear training pants with plastic pants over them after the first couple times, which wasnt much help. The other kids isolated me because I was "the guy who pees his pants" which isnt a good thing at school. Nobody wanted me for a partner for projects and I didnt get picked for sports teams. The school and my parents thought it might be caused by petit mal seizures because I had epilepsy so they adjusted my epilepsy meds and it seemed to clear up. But the pants wetter label followed me into high school and I was always self conscious of it.

no, never wore to school. once my cousin and i were potty trained the diapers disappeared. even though i occantionally wet my pants, espiecally on the wayhome from school, diapers were not a option.

Wore to school yes. Had to was bladder incontinent and still am. PE classes were horrible and no way to get out of them it was a requirement for graduation. Teenagers can be real cruel and jerks. In college just those times I had to do a presentation in front of the class and the times i had to wear the uniform which was form fitting dress pants which clearly exposed the tell tale signs I was diapered. Man I tell you being diapered and having to give tours try walking backwards with a diaper on with form fitting dress pants UGH !

I wish someone had known and been kind enough to have me wear diapers in school, because just wetting your pants from stress incontinence is worse.

xpluswearer said:
Wore to school yes. Had to was bladder incontinent and still am. PE classes were horrible and no way to get out of them it was a requirement for graduation. Teenagers can be real cruel and jerks. In college just those times I had to do a presentation in front of the class and the times i had to wear the uniform which was form fitting dress pants which clearly exposed the tell tale signs I was diapered. Man I tell you being diapered and having to give tours try walking backwards with a diaper on with form fitting dress pants UGH !
Wow, they made you dress out for P.E.? Even if you were born before the Americans with Disabilities Act, you could've been covered under a 504 plan. I'm sorry. I'm cerebrally palsied, and, most likely, on the autism spectrum, and, I find it weird we're not supposed to be able to empathize, when the most astonishing, astounding examples of a lack thereof, from my perspective, come from Neurotypicals. How's about a little compassion, teachers? If it were you, I assume that's what you'd want.

I wore diapers to class in college a few times. It was a rush at first, but got distracting.

Nope, never needed to wear at school. Though I would have #1 accidents up until 8th grade, no one would put me back in diapers because I didn't want them. I distinctly remember the school nurse offering me some youth pants to avoid further incidents, but I turned it down. Then only times I wore diapers after potty training but before becoming ABDL was when I "borrowed" some adult nappies from my grandparents and the time I had diarrhea and had to wear depends, but it wasn't at school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back