Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Binge!!!

Default Binge!!!

OMG!!! I think I am on a huge Binge cycle. I am madly craving diapers and I only have 1 left and like 10 diapers that are too small for me. I really really want to order some and go buy some depends for some everday diapers. Do any of you have suggestions for settling down this Binge urge???
    Last edited by diaperedteenager; 20-Apr-2009 at 01:40. Reason: Changed Purge to Binge

Honestly? Whenever you get the urge, masturbate. Seriously. It helps.

Well... I guess you have to decide your money's better spent on something else? I mean fine if you wanna blow all your money on them but just thinking about your responsibilities will help you put things in perspective

Aye, don't rush into it. I find that when ya rush into things you'll end up making mistakes you'll regret for a long time. Go and distract yourself with another activity.

soren456

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    . . . . and go buy some depends for some everday diapers. Do any of you have suggestions for settling down this Binge urge???
    I don't see the problem. Go buy the diapers.

(And put one on before you leave the store, I guess. . . . )

If you had access to cloth and washing them in private, you could do it again and again and again, etc. Ultimately, a boy's got to do what a boy's got to do!

Why is this titled "Purge" if it's about going through a "binge"?

Anyways as others have said just get 'em. Just don't throw out all your diapers when you purge!

Asher

All I have to say is to be careful during this binge cycle. In this binge/purge cycle that we all experience, you can get to extreme levels on opposite ends quite quickly, and it might turn ugly if you're not careful.

Just try to keep it balanced. Sure, go get some diapers, get some pacis, what not, but do not go overboard. Take control of the situation, and remember that you are in control. You control the fetish; don't let the fetish control you.

I hope this works out for you. Good luck!

-Asher

Quote Originally Posted by adaffme149 View Post
    Honestly? Whenever you get the urge, masturbate. Seriously. It helps.
    I can honestly say that you're right about that!