• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

From London, UK. Corby UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

jocastacicely95

Incontinent since 19
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Quick one:

Freyja (not with just yj): Living sometimes in London, UK from Corby, UK.

Incontinent most from 6-12, dry spell, fulll time incontinence since 14, wearing nappies 24/7 since 16.

Three older sisters, one younger sister young brother. Sisters of legal age. Younger sister and third older sister wear for incontinence and bedwetting respectively.

freyjaceleste862 said:
Quick one:

Freyja (not with just yj): Living sometimes in London, UK from Corby, UK.

Incontinent most from 6-12, dry spell, fulll time incontinence since 14, wearing nappies 24/7 since 16.

Three older sisters, one younger sister young brother. Sisters of legal age. Younger sister and third older sister wear for incontinence and bedwetting respectively.

Welcome freyjaceleste862! We have a lot of members here from the UK. I'm sure you will make many friends. I'm ic, too.

What kind of things do you do in your spare time?

Scaramouche said:
Welcome freyjaceleste862! We have a lot of members here from the UK. I'm sure you will make many friends. I'm ic, too.

What kind of things do you do in your spare time?

not much spare time. Walk mainly.

Hello and welcome!

I'm also from UK, live in West Sussex, I lived in Corby for 18 months in the 90s.

I'm 24/7 also, but not IC, but love wetting for pleasure at home, both leaking into diapers or letting go with a full bladder into clothing,

Hope you have fun here!

Pete67 said:
Hello and welcome!

I'm also from UK, live in West Sussex, I lived in Corby for 18 months in the 90s.

I'm 24/7 also, but not IC, but love wetting for pleasure at home, both leaking into diapers or letting go with a full bladder into clothing,

Hope you have fun here!

not much of a nappy lover still miss knickers

Hey, Freyja!

It's always nice to see another person from the UK here! I must admit, I had to google Corby to see where it was on the map! Is that where they invented the trouser-press, or is that some random coincidence?!

Anyway, welcome to the site! I hope you have lots of fun here. :)

Welcome to the site! It is always nice to meet other users in the UK.

Goldberg said:
Welcome to the site! It is always nice to meet other users in the UK.

Good to know

- - - Updated - - -

tiny said:
Hey, Freyja!

It's always nice to see another person from the UK here! I must admit, I had to google Corby to see where it was on the map! Is that where they invented the trouser-press, or is that some random coincidence?!

Anyway, welcome to the site! I hope you have lots of fun here. :)

It's not that known but should be known

Actually to be specific, I'm from Brigstock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back