Sadly Lost My Little "Bad Mommy"

Status
Not open for further replies.

FirstTimeMommy

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I apparently overstepped with my little, and now I think that it is over. As he was my first, and I was brand new to this, I don't quite know how to deal with the rejection. (It is a loss that a month ago I had no idea existed).
I don't really want another yet, but anyone have ideas how to get over your 1st little loss???

As a little, I'm not sure. I haven't had that experience yet. What I can say is trying to resolve the issue of what happened. If they still don't want to listen, I would suggest getting some other advise from others who have had the same experience. Sorry, hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Sorry for your loss. I think that there is a special connection in the relationship between bigs and littles. Sadly we make mistakes as we learn how to be in any kind of relationship. We made mistakes when we were in our first boyfriend/girlfriend relationships. The bond between mommy and little is so much stronger and hurts so much more. Are you able to talk to your little when he is not in little mode? If so, talk to him and tell him you are trying to learn, and are sorry for the mistakes. You both need to talk about your wants and expectations. Sometimes it may be necessary to pop out of mommy/little mode to discuss what is happening in the moment. I hope you two can work through this together, mommies are hard to find.
BTW, when I was with my mommy it was the first for both of us and we both made lots of mistakes. I was sorry when it ended, hope better for you and your little.

While I've never had a little, I've lost a daddy before and it was an immense blow. Sometimes I still think about it but in the end it was most definitely for the best. ORBaby is right saying the bond between a caregiver and little is much stronger and hurts so much more because of how intimate the connection is in comparison to a normal relationship.

It'll heal with lots of time. Hopefully, if you both are willing, you could get to talking again? Communication is key in any relationship, so discussing what went wrong and how you two can come to a compromise is very important.

This is why it's so hard to give suggestions on what or what not to do with mommy/daddy and baby role play. What one person thinks is ok, another will hate enough to walk away for good.

The only real advice we can give is at the beginning, sit down as adults and discuss each others wants, needs, and limits.

Mostly online but a few IRL experiences. I saw too much of his big life, and he got all worked up over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back