Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fallout 3 - Footed Sleeper.

Error404

Default Fallout 3 - Footed Sleeper.

Yes! It's true, there IS a footed sleeper for your character, it's called the 'Blast off pyjamas'.

Made me grin. Footed sleeper with one of those diaper flaps on it. It can be reverse pick pocketed from Bumble in Little Lamplight (Provided you didn't kidnap her for the Slavers. Bet Karma is really biting you in the ass now, huh?)

To do this, if you're unfamiliar with reverse pickpocketing, you need to go into sneak mode, be undetected and go into the pick pocket menu. Now that you're in it, instead of taking from the character, you instead want to GIVE them something that replaces what they usually equip, in this case, I used Pre-War Park Stroller outfit (So she'd still look cute.) as to get her to unequip the pajamas. Once you have successfully achieved this without being caught. Save.

Now. Exit the cell you're in (That's game speak for 'The room' you're in, but sometimes a cell can incorporate several rooms) and then re-enter. Now, Bumble SHOULD have unequipped her PJs and put on the outfit you gave her. Save again. Now, back to normal pick-pocketing. Take the Blast Off Pyjamas from her, and bam, you have a footed sleeper. Enjoy. It's no good for armor rating and gives no boosts but I figure you won't want it for a 'permanent armor' anyways!

Happy jammie wearing!

Blast Off Pajamas - Fallout Wiki - The Vault

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Reverse-Pickpocketing

you bastard... I was expecting REAL footed PJ's you could buy that are Fallout 3 themed.

>_<

Error404

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    you bastard... I was expecting REAL footed PJ's you could buy that are Fallout 3 themed.

>_<
    Umm... ... ...Late April fools? O.o?

Wow. Do you think you can get a pacifier addon? Maybe you can hack it so you can get cat ears and a fox tail, too! Or maybe if you find an AB/DL radroach you can get its big old stash of irradiated Depends!!!!!!!!

Error404

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blanch View Post
    Wow. Do you think you can get a pacifier addon? Maybe you can hack it so you can get cat ears and a fox tail, too! Or maybe if you find an AB/DL radroach you can get its big old stash of irradiated Depends!!!!!!!!
    PC version? Easily. Unfortunately I play the 360 version.

I got the PC version but it seems rather boring after you hit max level... really they capped it at level 20, why!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blanch View Post
    Oh you, Point Blanch!

Anyway, not a bad find. I'll make sure to try it out the next time I play through Fallout 3. Which probably won't be until after all the DLCs have been released, but still.

On a side note; you'll never guess which site pops up first when doing a Google search for "blast off pyjamas fallout 3"

Falkio

So its actually possible to pickpocket that sleeper? Awesome. I'll have to attempt it. Real Fallout 3 pajamas with Vault Boy on the front would catch my eye. Doubt anyone will ever make any.

I always find it a bad case when they cap an rpg. Why can't they just let the character go up and up and up? let the monsters go up in hp and such as well, and bang, you can simply continue doing your thing!

Oh well...

You made me sad Error... I thought there was a Fallout 3 themed sleeper for me to buy...