I've become so content wearing 24/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have been wearing consistently now for 32 days and I feel so happy and content, it hasn't lost any of its pull. I'm so much calmer and I can't say it's had any negative effect on my life. I think this is the perfect opportunity because I'm more head strong now. The sexual side has died down. I think it's true that anything over 21 days becomes a habit, it's certainly past the habit stage for me.

I’ve just started to go 24/7! I’ve been using diapers to cope with my ibs and anxiety. Best decision I’ve made in a while! I hope i reach that point!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you are cotent. My sister is still struggling wearing 24/7

Great, I've been 24/7 for over a year now, wet nearly every day as well, seems a waste otherwise!

freyjaceleste862 said:
Glad you are cotent. My sister is still struggling wearing 24/7

Is your sister ABDL like us or does she have to wear for medical reasons?

bobbilly said:
I have been wearing consistently now for 32 days and I feel so happy and content, it hasn't lost any of its pull. I'm so much calmer and I can't say it's had any negative effect on my life. I think this is the perfect opportunity because I'm more head strong now. The sexual side has died down. I think it's true that anything over 21 days becomes a habit, it's certainly past the habit stage for me.

I am truly happy in nappies. I agree they become very habit forming. I just wet my nappy without really noticing.

bobbilly said:

Glad you're happy with going 24/7. Just be aware that constant use can lead to incontinence. And trying to re-potty train later in life can be more difficult than we remwmber.

If that doesn't bother you, then also keep in mind that diaper costs will be high, and will need to become a higher bill priority (like after house/rent/car, but before insurance or food bills). It will never be a case of you can't afford diapers, but if you're not carefull then you might not be able to eat very well or at reataurants.

I'm not worried about the financial aspects wearing nappies. I am worried about becoming bowel incontinent though. I have heard once you lose bladder control your bowels tend to go as well. Since I'm relaxed down there all the time I have noticed that instead of 1 bowel movement per day I'm having 2 smaller movements soon after I've eaten and because I don't want to waste a nappy I tend to have number twos in my nappy instead of using the toilet but I don't want to be double incontinent so will do that was precautions.

bobbilly said:

bobbilly said:
I'm not worried about the financial aspects wearing nappies. I am worried about becoming bowel incontinent though. I have heard once you lose bladder control your bowels tend to go as well. Since I'm relaxed down there all the time I have noticed that instead of 1 bowel movement per day I'm having 2 smaller movements soon after I've eaten and because I don't want to waste a nappy I tend to have number twos in my nappy instead of using the toilet but I don't want to be double incontinent so will do that was precautions.

Bladder and bowels are two differsnt muscle groups. If you choose to mostly never poop your diaper, then you will most lilely never become bowel incontinent.

I've been pursuing full bladder incontinence for 20 years (which I just recently achieved). There is nothing wrong with my bowel control either.

I’ve actually noticed a huge difference in how my sphincter is functioning in the last 33 days. It doesn’t take me long to pee and I seem to have a long after dribble. I have a weak stream most of the time. I can pee easily while sitting and it doesn’t build up like it used to meaning I can dribble while sitting. My sphincter doesn’t automatically clench or spasm when I finish peeing and that why I’m sometimes surprised because I’m still dribbling without realising it, I can feel a slight tickle at the end of my penis. I’m so looking forward to incontinence.

bobbilly said:
I’ve actually noticed a huge difference in how my sphincter is functioning in the last 33 days. It doesn’t take me long to pee and I seem to have a long after dribble. I have a weak stream most of the time. I can pee easily while sitting and it doesn’t build up like it used to meaning I can dribble while sitting. My sphincter doesn’t automatically clench or spasm when I finish peeing and that why I’m sometimes surprised because I’m still dribbling without realising it, I can feel a slight tickle at the end of my penis. I’m so looking forward to incontinence.
I wet last. Week in public and I am already having slight incontinence. Nice diapered life.

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back