• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings again

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemelon

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Well, I guess that it really has been quite a long time since I was ever active here, so the recommendation of reposting an introduction post doesn't really sound like a bad idea eh?

So firstly for those that do not know me yet or just don't remember me anymore, heres a quick introduction.
I am your basic 22 year old stereotypical computer nerd but just minus the asocial aspects that usually come with it.
If you find yourself spread wide enough across the interwebz you'd normally fine me on places like reddit, Fa, Youtube (even though I don't really engage in conversations much anymore since the death of the comment section).
And yes I said Fa as well, so I'm still just a secretly pervy furry, so what? We all have a bit of kinky in ourselves, right? :p
Quite a addict in terms of music, I really can't see myself doing much in life without having at least some background music to go along with it (much to the dismay of the rest of the people that live with me but such is life). And my tastes in music are quite well spread out, so I am more often than not hard pressed to find something that I couldn't find at least some form of appreciation for.
Besides that, I am slowly being lured back into my old habit of drawing (as much as it hurts me to look at what I make, this time I'll try not to let that get to me to the point where I outright stop again), so let's hope I wont be a lazy butt and even post some stuff if it will be relative anywhere here.

And that's more or less me in a few paragraphs (okay obviously not, but hey... wanna know more? or do you atleast share an interest or two with me?
Well I don't bite, feel free to talk to me and I do take pride in finding time to stay social considering the amount of free time that I usually have
).

Have a good one,
Mel

Last edited:
Hello lemelon and welcome back to the group.

Egor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back