Thread: If I get the job...

Default If I get the job...

I've heard from a mate that It's more of a 80/100% chance of getting the job as long as I dress right and say yes to a lot of the questions.

Anyway this is my plan, save $1k away for my medication (hair removal etc) get my own house and some furniture. put some money away for surgeries that I'll need down the line, not too important but it's more of a thing to make me feel better.

Get into payment plans for my debts.

Take equipment over to my house (it's a 20 minute drive I can do it by public transport as long as some drunken moron doesn't smash a bottle of alcohol over the drivers head again).

Get some disposable diapers or cloth diapers, stock up on food.

Last and not least, build a second computer that is dedicated as a linux box, and get a internet connection to the house (personally I want satellite it's something like 100mps down and 40mps up, something along those lines)

Though if I don't get the job that's fine I'll try later on, but I'm in the middle of dramatic changes body wise, and want to get out before people notice.

I'll also get some new monitors and a NAS, fill it up full of WD drives.

So I was reading this, and thinking that maybe you might need some advice and suggestions on a few things.

First and foremost, please focus on getting some fall back money before any trans/fun stuff. Its really important to have at least 1-2 months worth of bill and rent/mortgage money just in case, plus some emergency money (car repairs, medical stuff, ect). More is better. After that, focus on your trans needs, not your wants. The computer can wait, so can a lot of diapers.

When you get to a point where you know your monthly income, make a budget. It will help a lot. If you need help, I'll give you a hand on it.

Wish you all the luck for the interview. Moving out on your own can be hard, but keep your chin up, its really worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Azie View Post
    So I was reading this, and thinking that maybe you might need some advice and suggestions on a few things.

First and foremost, please focus on getting some fall back money before any trans/fun stuff. Its really important to have at least 1-2 months worth of bill and rent/mortgage money just in case, plus some emergency money (car repairs, medical stuff, ect). More is better. After that, focus on your trans needs, not your wants. The computer can wait, so can a lot of diapers.

When you get to a point where you know your monthly income, make a budget. It will help a lot. If you need help, I'll give you a hand on it.

Wish you all the luck for the interview. Moving out on your own can be hard, but keep your chin up, its really worth it.
    I appreciate it, and yeah that's my plan the diaper and new computer will be further down the line, most of my money so far is going towards estrogen and cpa,