• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Enthusiastic hello from London

Status
Not open for further replies.

BubbaBoy95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Hey everyone,

My boyfriend has stress incontinence, he told me a few months back and since then it’s been an interesting trip around the internet to find the best products for him (non crinkling yet suitable for heavy wear nappies, Abu fans so far)!

Stumbled across the forum via google search and found it so helpful so far, so just hoping to get more information for him/me, and would be super awesome to hear from others who are dating those who wear, as it’s relatively new to me, just want to make sure I’m doing everything right!

Outside of this, massively geeky (Stranger Things 2 anyone? Can’t wait), enjoy running.

Hello MsCee and welcome to the group.

I am sure you will find a lot of help here. Especially in the Incontinence forum.

Egor

MsCee said:
Hey everyone,

My boyfriend has stress incontinence, he told me a few months back and since then it’s been an interesting trip around the internet to find the best products for him (non crinkling yet suitable for heavy wear nappies, Abu fans so far)!

Stumbled across the forum via google search and found it so helpful so far, so just hoping to get more information for him/me, and would be super awesome to hear from others who are dating those who wear, as it’s relatively new to me, just want to make sure I’m doing everything right!

Outside of this, massively geeky (Stranger Things 2 anyone? Can’t wait), enjoy running.

Did your boyfriend's stress ic start all of a sudden? If so, has he seen a doctor?

Hey,
Thanks for the welcomes!

@Scaramouche; yep, he’s been to the GP/hospital about it all. Wouldn’t feel right of me to go into great detail (incase he joins up and wants to tell his own story in his own words), but it’s going to be nappies for life with him/us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back