Walmart shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyLink9

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I'm thinking of buying some easy ups from Walmart, but I want to have them shipped, I'm to shy to buy them in store. My other idea is what if I where to buy 3 items and have them shipped instead, that way they have to box them up?

If your scared of going thue the check out. And some one seeing you try the walmart scan and go app.. or use the buy online pick up you gave to get 30 bucks worth of merchandise but they will put it in your car and see I work for Walmart they don't pay us enough to care what in your bags just we know we have 5 mins to get it into your car.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Do you know if I ship it, it will be shipped in a box? What about if I buy wipes with it?

Depending on what you buy 99.5% of the time it will be shipped in a box.. but let me say this we do put a shoping form on the out side of the box saying what in that box so if who ever your hiding it from was to look at the paper on the box it would read

PULL-UPS-DIAPER X1. $xx.xx
BABY WIPES UNSITED X1. $xx.xx
XYZ ITEM. X1. $xx.xx
XYZ ITEM. X1. $xx.xx

On the out side of the box.. But if you are able the pay and go would be better you could pick it up. You could hide them. No one else would be involved just you and no one would know what you got because they being it out and put it in your car and yes you don't have to get out and help them they love it when you do.. but you don't have to.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Why are you scared to buy baby diapers in a store? You know millions upon millions of people do just that already, right?

I have been thinking about this all night, i’m Gonna go buy groceries, and when I do. I’m sucking it up and buying diapers.

BabyLink9 said:
I have been thinking about this all night, i’m Gonna go buy groceries, and when I do. I’m sucking it up and buying diapers.

Do your research. Know exactly what they've got on the shelves, what you want, what the package looks like, and what key words to check for on the package. (size, capacity, count, plastic/cloth, briefs/belted/pullup) You will not regret it ;)

While you're at it, get some talc and maybe some other accessories too (lotion, wipes), it'll calm your nerves a little and your diapers will look less out of place in your cart if with other related items.

bambinod said:
Do your research. Know exactly what they've got on the shelves, what you want, what the package looks like, and what key words to check for on the package. (size, capacity, count, plastic/cloth, briefs/belted/pullup) You will not regret it ;)

While you're at it, get some talc and maybe some other accessories too (lotion, wipes), it'll calm your nerves a little and your diapers will look less out of place in your cart if with other related items.

So I went in and bought them. Sadly they didn't have an easy ups in the quantity I wanted. I could have gotten a box of 60 in 5t but thats way too much. Idk what to do with that many diapers. So instead I bought a package of Goodnites. I have tried these before but I guess its better then nothing. I really wanted to try the easy ups because of the 3 channel absorbion, oh well goodnites probably absorb more anyways.

Better be VERY careful about the boxes they ship said product(s) in. Walmart is NOT known for being discrete in their boxing of items.

B.

My experience with walmart shipping is that, for in store pickup, it will be boxed, but the clerks will open the box while you are there and verify that the contents are what is on the sales slip. It is a measure to prevent the purchaser from saying that items were missing.

utjerry said:
My experience with walmart shipping is that, for in store pickup, it will be boxed, but the clerks will open the box while you are there and verify that the contents are what is on the sales slip. It is a measure to prevent the purchaser from saying that items were missing.

that's been my recent experiences also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back