I miss my diapers :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyLink9

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
So alittle while ago I moved out and went off to university for my sophomore year of college. Doing this I had to give up all my diaper stuff. I used all of them before I left but now all I wanna do is get more. I live with 4 other room mates and don’t have much privacy. So I guess I’m stuck in a limbo while I wait for winter break. Maybe I’ll be able to order a package around then and go nuts for a month. So far it’s just driving me alittle crazy. I decided that I was going to try and give it up, but nope. It’s apart of me and I accept that. Now I just don’t wanna wait and put on back on :/

Do you have a car? If you do you could buy some diapers put them in your truck then when the urge hits you can drive your car to the back of the lot and pull one out put it on and enjoy then to disposed of the diaper you can drive to fast food jont abc go to the bathroom take it off.. That o e way you could do it now.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I can relate. I had to take two months off once, and it sucked. Freshman year living in a dorm was stressful too: I ended up learning my roomie's schedule/the fact that he wasn't a snoop, so I kept a very small supply in my closet in a plain duffel bag. I pretty much decided after that that I was ok with roomies, as long as I had my own bedroom! I know that's simply not possible for some people financially/geographically, but if you can manage it, I'd make it top priority for a place next year (assuming you're renting). Not just for AB/DL stuff either; having your own space is great, at least for me, when I just want peace and quiet. I'd honestly take a crappy place over a nice apartment if it was the difference between having my own space.

Either way, the now still sucks. I hope your roomies are at least nice! I've heard plenty a horror story.

SnowTrees said:
I can relate. I had to take two months off once, and it sucked. Freshman year living in a dorm was stressful too: I ended up learning my roomie's schedule/the fact that he wasn't a snoop, so I kept a very small supply in my closet in a plain duffel bag. I pretty much decided after that that I was ok with roomies, as long as I had my own bedroom! I know that's simply not possible for some people financially/geographically, but if you can manage it, I'd make it top priority for a place next year (assuming you're renting). Not just for AB/DL stuff either; having your own space is great, at least for me, when I just want peace and quiet. I'd honestly take a crappy place over a nice apartment if it was the difference between having my own space.

Either way, the now still sucks. I hope your roomies are at least nice! I've heard plenty a horror story.

You actually got me thinking if I tell my roommates I'm going to bed I could do it. Now got to work up the courage maybe? But at the same time, it would be very loud and crinkly. I'd have to find a way to clean up and get ready. Diapering up all ways needs powder.

Dboy3196 said:
Do you have a car? If you do you could buy some diapers put them in your truck then when the urge hits you can drive your car to the back of the lot and pull one out put it on and enjoy then to disposed of the diaper you can drive to fast food jont abc go to the bathroom take it off.. That o e way you could do it now.

I do have a car, I guess I could try something with that? I don't like the idea too much of running around in public. I've never done that before. Especially changing in the car, I have done that sense I was real young.

BabyLink9 said:
I do have a car, I guess I could try something with that? I don't like the idea too much of running around in public. I've never done that before. Especially changing in the car, I have done that sense I was real young.

I'm not saying that you need to put the diaper on in public I'm just saying that you could find that parking lot where a lot of people Park and then park in the way back. So no one will see you.. or use a "safe place" bathroom you know the private one to put your diapers on.

I'm of the mindset that college is THE time for experementing and doing weird stuff. Why not just go ahead and bring a whole bag of diapers into your dorm room and set it out next to your bed. Invite your roommates to try them out too while you're at it.

Slomo said:
I'm of the mindset that college is THE time for experementing and doing weird stuff. Why not just go ahead and bring a whole bag of diapers into your dorm room and set it out next to your bed. Invite your roommates to try them out too while you're at it.

I just have this vision in my head of him and his two roommates inviting their GFs over for netflix, crinkle, 'n chill...

I wear 24/7 and if you have changing standing up mastered, any good bathroom stall with a door or the single disabled bathroom works well for changes. It's "public" but private enough for a change.

jusr remember, babylink, if you start wearing on campus esp in your dorm, it isnot a matter of if someone else finds out, itis justa question of when. you may as well do what slomo suggested, just bring em in and let your roommates know outright.

ggreggy said:
jusr remember, babylink, if you start wearing on campus esp in your dorm, it isnot a matter of if someone else finds out, itis justa question of when. you may as well do what slomo suggested, just bring em in and let your roommates know outright.

So I bought a pack of goodnites. Thought it be better then nothing to give myself a bit of a test run I guess? It been 2 days and so far so good I guess. I have them hidden, pretty well. My dorms are single rooms so I got the privacy to myself at times but my room mates are totally gonna be suspicious if I disappear all the time.

bambinod said:
I just have this vision in my head of him and his two roommates inviting their GFs over for netflix, crinkle, 'n chill...

Lol, my wife and I have done that many times. Though often we never even get around to turning netflix on.

I mean, only you know your roommates, but I doubt they'll pay much attention unless your leaving multiple times a day. As long as you have your own bedroom and your roomies aren't snoops, you'll probably be fine I'd think. Just keep stuff hidden from casual onlookers when you open your door and you should be good.

Slomo said:

We haven't agreed on much in the past but this is so spot on!:educate:

- - - Updated - - -

My advice, when alone, powder a diaper get wipes or whatever else you need, I use zinc diaper rash cream also, just me. Anyhoo, put the ready to go diaper in your bed. Once it's lights out, or nap time for you, put the diaper on whilst under your sheets and blanket and do what you gotta do. When you are done you can take it off, use small diaper disposal bag and throw it away in the communal bathroom. NO ONE DIGS IN THE TRASH. As a caveat, I would say keep this theme indoors. Do it! You have to do it. I am going to wear right now. lataz!

I definitely wouldn't purposefully leave anything out to be found by your roommates, let alone bring it up to them! That seems like the worst course of action to me, and a recipe for an unimaginably awkward rest of the school year. Most people are very private when it comes to stuff like this. Even if you'd be ok with learning about the stuff your roommates are into (I certainly wouldn't want to know) they probably don't want to know. If they snoop it's their own fault, but I wouldn't ever purposefully let them know.

I agree with Slomo, you're in college, if you want to go diapered (or pull-ups for that matter) go for it! I started having issues with bedwetting when I was in college, and trust me my roommates were MORE than happy to deal with my diapered butt if it meant not having to worry about a stinky, pee soaked bed. That's when I learned that diapers are great when you come back to the dorms after having had a few drinks and you don't have to worry about getting up three times in the middle of the night.

my drom was a double, and many were quads. we all knew what wasgoing on...who had booz, pot, who had a girl, who had a boy, and who pissed the bed because he drank too much. im not trying to talk you out of it, just telling you to be ready when they find out.

Though generally diapers are not too noticeable unless you're going extra thick and/or have tight or too-small bottoms. That's why if you have any sort of privacy, you can change discreetly and then just put the used diaper in an opaque bag for disposal at your convenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back