Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I miss my diapers :(

Default I miss my diapers :(

So alittle while ago I moved out and went off to university for my sophomore year of college. Doing this I had to give up all my diaper stuff. I used all of them before I left but now all I wanna do is get more. I live with 4 other room mates and donít have much privacy. So I guess Iím stuck in a limbo while I wait for winter break. Maybe Iíll be able to order a package around then and go nuts for a month. So far itís just driving me alittle crazy. I decided that I was going to try and give it up, but nope. Itís apart of me and I accept that. Now I just donít wanna wait and put on back on :/

Do you have a car? If you do you could buy some diapers put them in your truck then when the urge hits you can drive your car to the back of the lot and pull one out put it on and enjoy then to disposed of the diaper you can drive to fast food jont abc go to the bathroom take it off.. That o e way you could do it now.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I can relate. I had to take two months off once, and it sucked. Freshman year living in a dorm was stressful too: I ended up learning my roomie's schedule/the fact that he wasn't a snoop, so I kept a very small supply in my closet in a plain duffel bag. I pretty much decided after that that I was ok with roomies, as long as I had my own bedroom! I know that's simply not possible for some people financially/geographically, but if you can manage it, I'd make it top priority for a place next year (assuming you're renting). Not just for AB/DL stuff either; having your own space is great, at least for me, when I just want peace and quiet. I'd honestly take a crappy place over a nice apartment if it was the difference between having my own space.

Either way, the now still sucks. I hope your roomies are at least nice! I've heard plenty a horror story.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowTrees View Post
    I can relate. I had to take two months off once, and it sucked. Freshman year living in a dorm was stressful too: I ended up learning my roomie's schedule/the fact that he wasn't a snoop, so I kept a very small supply in my closet in a plain duffel bag. I pretty much decided after that that I was ok with roomies, as long as I had my own bedroom! I know that's simply not possible for some people financially/geographically, but if you can manage it, I'd make it top priority for a place next year (assuming you're renting). Not just for AB/DL stuff either; having your own space is great, at least for me, when I just want peace and quiet. I'd honestly take a crappy place over a nice apartment if it was the difference between having my own space.

Either way, the now still sucks. I hope your roomies are at least nice! I've heard plenty a horror story.
    You actually got me thinking if I tell my roommates I'm going to bed I could do it. Now got to work up the courage maybe? But at the same time, it would be very loud and crinkly. I'd have to find a way to clean up and get ready. Diapering up all ways needs powder.

Quote Originally Posted by Dboy3196 View Post
    Do you have a car? If you do you could buy some diapers put them in your truck then when the urge hits you can drive your car to the back of the lot and pull one out put it on and enjoy then to disposed of the diaper you can drive to fast food jont abc go to the bathroom take it off.. That o e way you could do it now.

I do have a car, I guess I could try something with that? I don't like the idea too much of running around in public. I've never done that before. Especially changing in the car, I have done that sense I was real young.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyLink9 View Post
    I do have a car, I guess I could try something with that? I don't like the idea too much of running around in public. I've never done that before. Especially changing in the car, I have done that sense I was real young.
    I'm not saying that you need to put the diaper on in public I'm just saying that you could find that parking lot where a lot of people Park and then park in the way back. So no one will see you.. or use a "safe place" bathroom you know the private one to put your diapers on.

I'm of the mindset that college is THE time for experementing and doing weird stuff. Why not just go ahead and bring a whole bag of diapers into your dorm room and set it out next to your bed. Invite your roommates to try them out too while you're at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slomo View Post
    I'm of the mindset that college is THE time for experementing and doing weird stuff. Why not just go ahead and bring a whole bag of diapers into your dorm room and set it out next to your bed. Invite your roommates to try them out too while you're at it.
    I just have this vision in my head of him and his two roommates inviting their GFs over for netflix, crinkle, 'n chill...

I wear 24/7 and if you have changing standing up mastered, any good bathroom stall with a door or the single disabled bathroom works well for changes. It's "public" but private enough for a change.

jusr remember, babylink, if you start wearing on campus esp in your dorm, it isnot a matter of if someone else finds out, itis justa question of when. you may as well do what slomo suggested, just bring em in and let your roommates know outright.

Quote Originally Posted by ggreggy View Post
    jusr remember, babylink, if you start wearing on campus esp in your dorm, it isnot a matter of if someone else finds out, itis justa question of when. you may as well do what slomo suggested, just bring em in and let your roommates know outright.
    So I bought a pack of goodnites. Thought it be better then nothing to give myself a bit of a test run I guess? It been 2 days and so far so good I guess. I have them hidden, pretty well. My dorms are single rooms so I got the privacy to myself at times but my room mates are totally gonna be suspicious if I disappear all the time.