About to try Tykables

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Little
Anyone have any sizing advice for Tykables overnights? Their size 1 seems pretty close to what I usually wear, which is a medium with bamino and abuniverse, but it being the smallest size is kinda throwing me off.

Should I get the size 1 or 2?

SleepyTyrant said:
Anyone have any sizing advice for Tykables overnights? Their size 1 seems pretty close to what I usually wear, which is a medium with bamino and abuniverse, but it being the smallest size is kinda throwing me off.

Should I get the size 1 or 2?
I'd say a size 2.

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

extremecomfy said:
I'd say a size 2.

Care to elaborate?

If their current diapers are the same as their original Snuggies then the size 1 = medium but they are on the smaller size medium... Think MyDiaper, ABU BareBum and Super Boompah sizing.

It's kind of hard to make a recommendation without knowing your size. What are your waist and hip measurements, weight too?

extremecomfy said:
I'd say a size 2.

Well, you said the smallest size was "throwing you off" ergo size 2 is where I think you would fit. I use AB universe, Bambinos and Tykables. My Tykables overnights are a size 3. I like my diapers snug but a bit roomy so I can enjoy a full range of movement. My advice is still a 2 but, heck, get some sample packs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back