MatalicPebble

Lily Fathom
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
First off how would I go about doing this? I really want to be prepared if I ever make a friend who would like to age play. I have planned ahead of time that I don't want to change diapers. Only if they are incontinent would I consider it. The reason is because I don't want it to tempt me. I could care less about smell. The only way I would be around another in a diaper is if they were in a onesie or romper ontop of it. They would just change in the bathroom when necessary.
I would love to try new things other than previously mentioned. Is changing diapers a requirement? I kind of picture it that either it is "lightly role played." Meaning we don't intentionally have a baby sitter, but we will act like our natural baby selves unforced.
Hopefully my questions are clear.

Nothing is really required but if you're caring for an AB, diaper changes are a reasonable expectation. Almost all my caregiving experiences have been platonic and diaper changes are just another thing that needs to be done if you're caring for a baby. You can negotiate that out- you shouldn't do anything you're not comfortable with but even agreed upon ahead of time, it seems to me it's missing a vital element. If that's really a deal-breaker for you, focus your attentions toward people playing kids instead of babies and you avoid the implied conflict.

Parallel play is a different animal but in my experience, it means so much to ABs to get even a little dedicated care, it's not very reasonable to expect that you won't be cared for and provide some care as well.

Trevor said:
Nothing is really required but if you're caring for an AB, diaper changes are a reasonable expectation. Almost all my caregiving experiences have been platonic and diaper changes are just another thing that needs to be done if you're caring for a baby. You can negotiate that out- you shouldn't do anything you're not comfortable with but even agreed upon ahead of time, it seems to me it's missing a vital element. If that's really a deal-breaker for you, focus your attentions toward people playing kids instead of babies and you avoid the implied conflict.

Parallel play is a different animal but in my experience, it means so much to ABs to get even a little dedicated care, it's not very reasonable to expect that you won't be cared for and provide some care as well.

I think you answered the question. Rather well actually. I have an idea on how to approach this now. I really don't feel right with changing diapers. If I ever do it would have to be my wife. That is when we get married. Right now I have yet to ask her out on a first date. (Sigh) I have made up my mind that I would never expect that of her and that is a big reason why I am fighting my urges to wear diapers. So far I have been winning the battle.
Aside from that I have to start small. I have not been able to use my pacifier in front of my friends. All three of my close friends know and accept that I am a Babyfur. They even said that I could use my pacifier in front of them. I kind of wonder if I talk too much anyway. If I am going to start anywhere I might as well start there. Sorry for not replying soon enough. I was just trying to figure out how I am going to say what I just said.

I kind of get the impression you are equating diapers and sexual are one in the same. This is not true.

Most any ab (especially during role play) is attempting to reach the same mindset and level of care as a real baby would get. And real babies don't even know what sex is.

Would you have to get married to a real baby to change its diaper? Obviously not (though permission would be a must). So why feel that way with an adult then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back