• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Um, hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima01

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
As of this post, I'm currently a college junior majoring in video game development. It's decidedly less fun than it sounds.

I've been curious about diapers and, to a limited extent, ageplay for a while now - almost as long as I've been on the internet in general. Unfortunately, two big things have gotten in the way of going beyond the "onlooker" phase.

First off, because my parents mostly handle up-front college expenses, I still basically live with them, and I'm not sure how they would take me suddenly coming home with a pack of protective underwear of any kind. :sweatdrop: The last thing I want to do is make a fool of myself in front of them.

The other big problem is time. Not too big a surprise, considering the workload of most 400-level courses, but between that and spending time with friends, I haven't really been able to experiment with diapers or ageplay outside of the occasional video game side-project.

Either way, like with so many other places, I hope to find a niche that I can fit into here.

Hello Ultima01 and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back