Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Finally told my mother

Default Finally told my mother

Well I finally talked with my mother about me being a DL. It went really REALLY well (besides that I almost died of embarassment and shame^^') She's totally okay with me wearing diapers because I told her that it helps me with Stress. I even told her that I'm part of this community.

The only thing that I shouldn't do anymore is buying my diapers at our local Supermarket. (I'll NEVER do this again after what happened there yesterday) I guess my aunt must've told her when I bumped into her. She hasn't said anything about my pacifiers...

I'm so happy right now that I've finally talked with her and that she's okay with it.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Argent View Post
    Hooray!

Terrific to hear
    I'm a bit proud tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Drynites96 View Post
    I'm a bit proud tbh

I think most of us here are proud of you and proud of your fabulously accepting mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Argent View Post
    I think most of us here are proud of you and proud of your fabulously accepting mother.

Amazing! I am out to my adult offspring but my mom? Never. She knows and hates and unless she finds out I'm IC she will never approve. HAPPY FOR YOU!!

That's great to hear, I did the same thing with mother telling her about being a DL & joining this website...she's cool with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drynites96 View Post
    Well I finally talked with my mother about me being a DL. It went really REALLY well (besides that I almost died of embarassment and shame^^') She's totally okay with me wearing diapers because I told her that it helps me with Stress. I even told her that I'm part of this community.

The only thing that I shouldn't do anymore is buying my diapers at our local Supermarket. (I'll NEVER do this again after what happened there yesterday) I guess my aunt must've told her when I bumped into her. She hasn't said anything about my pacifiers...

I'm so happy right now that I've finally talked with her and that she's okay with it.

You may find that AB/DL centered diapers are more fun. I used to buy at the drug store. Look at my avatar=no more non-AB diapers. So fun.

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

Would you tell me how do you tell her? Like what is your reason that you gave her? I know you said its something to cope with stress, but what else? Any advice what should I say or shouldn't when telling this? I wanted to tell my mom for about a year already, but my mom is unpredictable. Thanks so much.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by extremecomfy View Post
    Amazing! I am out to my adult offspring but my mom? Never. She knows and hates and unless she finds out I'm IC she will never approve. HAPPY FOR YOU!!
    Heh but it took me a really REALLY long time to come this far.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MDD1920 View Post
    That's great to hear, I did the same thing with mother telling her about being a DL & joining this website...she's cool with it.
    Okay cool

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by extremecomfy View Post
    You may find that AB/DL centered diapers are more fun. I used to buy at the drug store. Look at my avatar=no more non-AB diapers. So fun.

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk
    Yeah I thought about buying some. I hope that I can order some online now that she knows...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by inthedark View Post
    Would you tell me how do you tell her? Like what is your reason that you gave her? I know you said its something to cope with stress, but what else? Any advice what should I say or shouldn't when telling this? I wanted to tell my mom for about a year already, but my mom is unpredictable. Thanks so much.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Well it started with her finding my pacifiers. I wrote her a Letter and explained that I'm a DL. I found a Note from her on my bed a couple days later.She wrote that she was glad about the letter but would like to talk with me. She came into my bedroom today and talked with me about it.