Not open for further replies.

AngelicaPickles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hello its been while the reason i haven't been around is was trying to lose interested in Wearing Diapers And becoming Adult Baby after my mom and dad found me looking at diapers online. But it didn't work because i still have the urge to wear it hasn't gone awhile and probably wont till ill start wearing and to see if i really like it out. One reasons i want to wear is every hour i get up to go bathroom when i go to bed i pee b4 ill got to bed then i go to sleep when i wake up go to bathroom and pee again and sometimes i take awhile to pee then i go back to bed then wake up and pee again its waste of time and costing me sleep so if i had a diaper one i wouldn't have to get up and go i just go in my diaper.

If you have a need to pee that frequently during the night, it would be worth having a chat with your GP imho. Good luck!

see your doctor and get an urologist appointment

Yes go see the Doc. And your 31 get out and get your own place. Then your parents won't know what your doing.

INCONTAL said:
Yes go see the Doc. And your 31 get out and get your own place. Then your parents won't know what your doing.

This.

It's my first thought every time I see a thread like this. Although in some cases, people have legitimate health or developmental reasons for needing to remain home.

Buhha said:
One reasons i want to wear is every hour i get up to go bathroom when i go to bed i pee b4 ill got to bed then i go to sleep when i wake up go to bathroom and pee again and sometimes i take awhile to pee then i go back to bed then wake up and pee again its waste of time and costing me sleep so if i had a diaper one i wouldn't have to get up and go i just go in my diaper.

You'll get a lot of "check with a doctor" replies, and that's never a bad idea, but FWIW I've had that issue for all my life. (and it just gets worse as you get older!) I used to get up 1-2x a night. I was up to around 4 when I started wearing overnight and wetting my diaper instead. I used to try to fall back asleep if I didn't have to go bad, so those 3-4/night were fairly large voids. Now that I'm diapered 24/7, and wearing thick diapers to bed, I wet 5-10x/night, just going whenever I wake and have something in my bladder worth dealing with, not usually very large wettings at all. Then right back off to sleep - no hopping out of bed, no cold floors, no drafty house, no frigid linoleum, no bright lights, no loud noises, no cold bed, no getting comfortable again. Just wake, wet, feel my warm diaper, and immediately back to sleep! And I've never slept better. Recommended ;)

See, the sick thing is, you think we want to tell them. Eew. No. In some cases, we tell, not out of some :censored: up desire for participation on their parts, or because we can't bloody understand telling parents about something that, rather right or wrong (a lot of us think it's wrong) is concidered a fetish, is gross. We tell them, to ask for as much autonomy, dignity, and respect, as our disability(s) allows. It's not our fault we have no better choice.
INCONTAL said:
Umm. . . Yes, most autistic people want nothing more than to do that, if for no other reason than to avoid Nurotypical family who can't see we're different, and it's not for lack of trying. Doesn't mean he can. I suspected he was Autie. I'm guessing 'round about the middle of the function scale, by how he writes, so, I looked on his friends list. Guess what I noticed? That's right. It's easier to make friends with, "family," so to speak. He's also on the Autism and Asperger's Association group page. If I can spot it. . .? If even a Spectrumite, idiot, (You implied the idiot part of Buhha, and what you do to the least of these. . .) Spastic (That used to be the quick, easy way to say cerebrally palsied person(s)) is capable of looking it up. . .?
NateSean said:
in some cases, people have legitimate health or developmental reasons for needing to remain home.
Hello, fellow intelligent life form. Good eye!

To use myself as an example, the family members I have that know, also know I wanna keep it away from them out of respect, and I'd move out if I could. They also know, without my check, we couldn't pay rent, and that I despise state people, in favor of private help, (to the point of being an AnCap,) and, since they know me, they're best qualified, and that my sister and stepdad are sick, in addition to being cerebrally palsied, (3 outa 4 in 1 house ain't bad, huh? :lol:) mom just had surgery, and the need to have me close by is mutual. You're only as sick as your secrets, not your personal business, and I'll be dipped if I keep secrets in a house I help pay for, or, am not allowed to have a personal life in said house.

Last edited:
i have autism its high fuctiong autism i can probably live on my own maybe. i drink a lot before ill go to bed i can not drink so much before i go to bed but i get thirsty alot

Buhha said:
i have autism its high fuctiong autism i can probably live on my own maybe. i drink a lot before ill go to bed i can not drink so much before i go to bed but i get thirsty alot
Ah, sorry to have pegged you wrong. Just guessed on the functional level. Writing can be difficult sometimes. It is communication, after all, and sometimes, autism mixes with dyslexia, dysgraphia, or with me, dyscalculia. I get that.

So, what's your thing? Math? History? Science? For me, I kinda got obsessed with writing well. In school, they used to call me the grammar and spelling police, and tell me it wasn't nice, and I told them, "Then, maybe learn spelling and grammar?"

That's nice, that you maybe able to live on your own. What's the biggest obstacle to that? I know it's a lot, and complex to talk about. Feel free to tell me to mind my own business, if this is inappropriate. There's help out there. Just don't get it from state people. They can report you as incompetent, and take your freedom from you. If you need help, for gosh sake, don't get them involved.

I think I understand. I'm funny about how I drink too. I'm either not thirsty at all, or crazy thirsty. I swear, I think it's sensory.

At 1st i really didn't want move out but as ill got older i get i have kinda changed my mind on that. I don't drive ill try
to learn to but it didn't work out never try learn after that. i don't work i get paid ssi i cant cook ill can probably learn my mom has tried teaching there no. of things i can probably do if i learn how to

- - - Updated - - -

and i really don't want to tell my mom and dad are anyone in family

Buhha said:
At 1st i really didn't want move out but as ill got older i get i have kinda changed my mind on that. I don't drive ill try
to learn to but it didn't work out never try learn after that. i don't work i get paid ssi i cant cook ill can probably learn my mom has tried teaching there no. of things i can probably do if i learn how to

and i really don't want to tell my mom and dad are anyone in family
You shouldn't have to tell them, if you don't want to. That should be your business. You should be able to decide for yourself. You should be able to buy what you want online, as long as you pay for it with your money, and it's not harmful, or illegal. Some people, if you tell them, to avoid sick secrets, all of the sudden, they don't think you should have a right to personal business, or property. I know. Thank goodness my family aren't like that. My money, my business. I'm sorry they didn't react well to you buying diapers online.

As far as self-help, so you can live on your own goes, could you pay bills, or set up your account so they're automatically paid? That's sheer morbid curiosity. Just trying to help. You might have the processing speed to drive. You might not. But, even if you don't, there are ways around it. Buses, taxis, para transit, but I'm thinking. Since you need to learn cooking anyway, what about a paid-to-help roommate? Doesn't having one person to get used to sound better than a driver, an employment support worker, and a home health aid for the cooking?

Back on topic, I agree. See a doctor, but, I also know that some Auties are hyper or hypo-sensitive to the urge to go, so, that could be it too.

Last edited:
Buhha said:
Hello its been while the reason i haven't been around is was trying to lose interested in Wearing Diapers And becoming Adult Baby after my mom and dad found me looking at diapers online. But it didn't work because i still have the urge to wear it hasn't gone awhile and probably wont till ill start wearing and to see if i really like it out. One reasons i want to wear is every hour i get up to go bathroom when i go to bed i pee b4 ill got to bed then i go to sleep when i wake up go to bathroom and pee again and sometimes i take awhile to pee then i go back to bed then wake up and pee again its waste of time and costing me sleep so if i had a diaper one i wouldn't have to get up and go i just go in my diaper.
I've never slept better since I started wearing a nappy at night.

Wanting to wear a diaper does not in any way diminish even the smallest need for diapers. Your constantly having to get up to to pee at night IS a legitimate reason to wear a diaper.

If getting an excuse or diagnosis from your doctor helps legitimize your desire for them too, then why wouldn't you go. It's like having a two for one sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back