Which diapers did you wear as a kid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wore huggies till about age 10, then parents put me in goodnites, and then in mid 90’s,they bought me depend fitted briefs for bedwetting. Hated the briefs at first because of the six tapes but got used to them

I was in Huggies, like many of my fellow ABDL's here.

How do I know this? Some of my family members talk about the strangest stuff out of the blue. At a family function a few years back, my grandparents and my godmother just started talking about when I was a baby, I think they did it either to sincerely reminisce or to deliberately tease me, they said amongst themselves, "you remember when he was a baby? He was so cute in his Huggies, we called him the Baby-Huggie-Diaper boy".... If they only knew :paci:

I actually still have a pack of my huggies baby steps 5 diapers that I found in a bag of luggage from our trip to Florida in 1990. There are 17 diapers in the pack yet n still have the perfume smell. I bought my parents home in 2003 n found the diapers when opening luggage about 5 years ago! Best find ever! My parents never took the luggage when they moved into their new home n thank god because they might have thrown the diapers out or given away !

Poofybutt said:
"you remember when he was a baby? He was so cute in his Huggies, we called him the Baby-Huggie-Diaper boy".... If they only knew :paci:

I think that might be very entertaining to find someplace that does cheap tshirt prints and make a tshirt of that and wear it next time they see you...

bambinod said:
I think that might be very entertaining to find someplace that does cheap tshirt prints and make a tshirt of that and wear it next time they see you...

Hey Bambinod,

Oddly enough, I have considered doing just that, not wearing it in front of the family mind you :no:, but I have thought about getting a custom shirt with that written on it for when I regress.

Who knows, maybe someday, I will obtain a shirt like that :)

I believe it was pampers and luvs then I had goodnites when I was older for bedwetting.

terry nappies plastic pants every night until I was approx. 13.

Pampers...and oh how I miss my pampers!

-Gus

I was a Huggies baby.

When I was a baby it was cloth diapers and Gerber rubber pant and yellow ducky diaper pins. I still have diaper pins that my mommy saved from child hood.

I was a 90s baby, pretty sure it was white or light blue plastic back Huggies.
I think the tapes failed once so someone had to use brown packing tape

Like most kids born in the 1950s and early 1960s, I wore Curity diapers and plastic pants. My mother started out with flats and then switched to prefolds when I was about 6 months old; I have photos of myself in both. Although I don't remember being changed, I do recall a couple of times when I was wearing diapers and some potty-training incidents as well. I actually have a vivid memory from about when I was about 8 months old; I astounded my dad years ago by describing how he bought me a favorite toy and gave it to me when he got home from work. I was sitting on the kitchen floor playing while my mom cooked dinner. That was in the Fall of 1959.

I have vivid memories of watching my mom change my younger brother; I would have been about 3 1/2 at the time. And I recall watching my mom change my little cousin when I was about 9; I can still remember what she said to him while she was unpinning his diaper. I enjoy some disposables today (ABU Space, for example) but I'm probably still hooked on cloth diapers because that's all we wore - siblings and cousins - when I was young.

Huggies...I can remember the Muppet Babies prints.

Pampers too. But I was a Huggies baby more often than not.

mtdl88 said:
Huggies...I can remember the Muppet Babies prints.

Pampers too. But I was a Huggies baby more often than not.
Yes, I too remember seeing the muppet babies on my diapers in the 80’s.

I am a 80's kid. It was thick, plastic diapers like Pampers, Peaudouce or Lotus.

Thick Cloth Diapers and Plastic pants.. they hardly ever seemed to hold it all though..:)

some cheap plastic pull ups of the 70s, probably keymarkets own brand but they seemed to do the job. ( which is why i have a affinity to pull ups now )

Pampers for me i still love that pampers fresh smell:).

Huggies—still remember the all over Mickey and Minnie print from 86 or 87–and sometimes pampers.

my Mum put me in Cloth Diapers when i was a baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back