Which diapers did you wear as a kid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldberg

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was just interested really.

Do you remember what sort of diapers you wore as a baby?

It was Pampers for me.

I believe I was in buggies. And maybe pampers based on price.

It was Pampers for me. And I think some supermarket brands too.

I also remember seeing some Huggies lying around somewhere, so they must have been used on either me or my twin sister.

Cloth diapers with Sears Best plastic pants.

Luvs, according to my mom.

GoodNites

Flat cloth with rubber pants.

A UK brand called Togs nappies. There is a youtube advert for them. To my knowledge they are no longer produced.

I wore huggies and Luvs.

I wore Huggies mostly, and for whatever reason--Pampers when I was at my grandparent's place.

I potty trained in the daytime really, really early. But I know from family photos and videos that I was still wearing the old Barney Luvs at nighttime, for at least *some* nights, until I was 5.

Mostly Luvs and sometimes Huggies.

Cloth diapers and rubber pants.

WBxx said:
Flat cloth with rubber pants.

Me too, not that I dislike them but they are amongst my least favourite now as an adult.

My Mom diapered me in CURITY Cloth Diapers and GERBER Plastic Pants from Birth to age 4.

I was in normal terry nappies with plastic pants.

Cloth diapers and plastic pants (disposables didn't exist yet). Maybe that is why I still prefer cloth diapers over disposables, though I do wear disposables sometimes.

Huggies mostly, Pampers and Luvs on occasion (when they were on sale). Didn't fully potty train until 3.5 years.

Pretty sure I was exclusively in Huggies :)

My mom would only buy Pampers because apparently they fit my “fat thighs” best lol.

Pampers for me when they were still plastic backed. I alwats loved the feeling and the crinckling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back