Which diapers did you wear as a kid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure I was in Pampers.

antte91 said:
My mom put me mostly in cloth diapers until grew out of them. Then she switched to Libero, and some of my oldest memories regarding diapers are with those. They were of course plastic backed.

So lucky those Libero must have been incredible!

Argent said:
So lucky those Libero must have been incredible!

Yes they were! I still remember them well; they wicked fluids really good and swelled up pretty good in the front and the plastic was smooth and had little penguins playing with beach balls all over the diaper, the front panel also had these motives. I could give a fortune just to get an exemplar I cannot find them anywhere, not even a single picture on the internet. But I have what I think is the old cardboard box lying around somewhere at my grandmas place...
If someone from Europe have a picture I’d be really interested to se it. I wore them to night when I was three years old in 1994.
The closest medical adult diapers in feel and bulky ness they remind me of is the plastic backed Tena Slip Active Fit Maxi.

do you have wny old family picture albums or someone you can slyly ask? it is surprizing what questions old albums in an attic or an old noisy aunt can answer.

Pampers, store youth diapers. They all sucked.

I don't know, but I remember my brother wearing Huggies. I remember wearing pull-ups and Goodnites though!

nezquic66 said:
I don't know, but I remember my brother wearing Huggies. I remember wearing pull-ups and Goodnites though!

Wore pull ups for a short while until they weren't effective.

Terry nappies and plastic pants all the time until I was at least 5 and then stil at night until 8 or 9. After that if I wet bat night which I often did I just had to lay in it. I used to wet my pants a lot until I was abut 10 or 11. Wore disposable nappies at night from being about 15 until I was finally dry at night in my early 20's.

ggreggy said:
do you have wny old family picture albums or someone you can slyly ask? it is surprizing what questions old albums in an attic or an old noisy aunt can answer.

I can’t exactly remember that I’ve seen any photos wearing those diapers. Nor any with close-ups either... All my aunts are quite noisy and thankfully all of them (except one) they all live far from where I grew up. So I hadn’t seen them very often when I was a toddler.

Pampers and sometimes huggies :)

My mother tells a story about the neighbor supplying pampers for me when I was a child. We were too poor to afford them and she had 3 other young kids at home to take care of as well. They didn’t want her spending all her time washing diapers.

I'm pretty sure I was in Huggies, but I'm not absolutely sure.

Curity flat diapers when I was a baby; when I got put back in them at about 12 I mostly wore diaper service cloth diapers and sometimes disposables (underjams or goodnites) when I was away from home.

chuck said:
Curity flat diapers when I was a baby; when I got put back in them at about 12 I mostly wore diaper service cloth diapers and sometimes disposables (underjams or goodnites) when I was away from home.

Same here. Mom sewed several Curity flat diapers into layers and then she used them doubled on us. Plastic pants over them. I nearly cried when they quit making the Curity flat diapers... AH...the good ol days..

There's a still a box of Pampers (probably from 1998) at my parents house. In the guest room cupboard. They were probably going to use them on me but forgot about them.

My parents literally never move anything round (well, rarely at least), so they wont be gone anywhere anytime soon (in fact, that's probably why they're still there in the first place!)

I would take from them (I considered it when I moved out recently), but it's not a small pack so I probably wont be able to shift it without my parents noticing.

There were no Disposables when I was a Baby and when I was Put Back in Diapers, It was Cloth Diapers and Plastic pants..Still Luv them..!..:)

i wore pampers.

I have no idea but I recall my parents calling them "Pampers" throughout my early childhood and still to this day so I assume I wore Pampers if not store brand.

I feel it'd be a bit strange to ask my mom what kind of diapers I wore as a baby.

As a baby I wore Pampers. But later on, starting around age 8, I wore Luvs for bedwetting until I couldn't fit them anymore and switched to goodnights.

Sheepies said:
I feel it'd be a bit strange to ask my mom what kind of diapers I wore as a baby.

But oh! The ABDL cred you'd earn! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back