Which diapers did you wear as a kid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cloth and plastic pants

cloth diapers and rubber pants

terry cloth nappy with pins and plastic pants

Huggies Baby Steps Diapers! To bad they didn't make the adult size. I would still wear Huggies Baby Steps Diapers today! :biggrin:

Huggies boy here.

Curity cloth diapers and Gerber plastic pants (it was the '70s). I don't know that I ever wore a disposable, though I do remember finding (and playing with) an open box of Luvs in the house years later.

As an adult, though, I prefer disposables. I've bought a few vintage Curity baby diapers on ebay, and use them as stuffers or to clean up with during changes. I've also bought some 70s-style plastic pants but find them unpleasant - I greatly prefer 2000s-style PUL diaper covers, with hook-and-loop fasteners, instead.

Last edited:
For me it was pampers disposables in the mid 1990s
Still is pampers, there are unique and comfy and pleasurable

I was born in the mid-80s. My mom says that I wore cloth diapers during the day, but would be put in a disposable at night. I only have one memory of actually being in diapers as a young child, and it was a disposable. Wish I could remember the brand!

Cloth Diapers(that were never thick enough to quite do the job) and Plastic pants.

I think I had Pampers (late 70s), since I remember having seen a Pampers carton in our bathroom when my little sister still needed diapers. Unfortunately I don't have a single memory of anything diaper-related as a kid.

Cloth and plastic panties as I wear today and love them.

Yes I was always in terry nappies and plastic pants day and night until I was 5 and until I was 8 or 9 at night because I wet the bed every night. During my teens I wore disposable nappies at night that were issued by the NHS. No idea who's make they were. All I can remember they usually leaked and were blue.

I don't have any memories of what I wore in those days. It was mid to late 70s, so that would have been right around the time when disposables were becoming more popular, so I was probably in some form of disposable.

I've got no clue what I wore as a little kid. Not something that I really want to ask mom about either. :p

I know there's some old Pampers, Luvs, and Huggies boxes down in the basement. I'm sure it was just whatever was on sale at the time.

I wore whatever was cheap. We didn't have a lot of money growing up so whatever was on sale went on.

Friends of ours used cloth diapers but we never went down that road.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure I was put in Huggies, plastic backed. Even after being potty trained around age four, I continued wearing them at night for bedwetting until I out grew them and started using Goodnites. I remember using pull-ups for an extremely brief period between using diapers and being taken out of them which I always thought was kinda weird.

Trevor said:
I have no memory of being in diapers other than a very early memory fragment (possibly just a dream) of being in my crib and scared by my mobile.

When I first read this I totally thought you meant a cell phone lol

I remember reading somewhere that mobiles got baby's attention/made them quiet because they saw birds and animals and it triggered a primal survival instinct in them...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can remember wearing cloth diapers as a child. My mother would have me wear cloth diaper, plastic pants, t shirt an thick blue tights for bedtime.

I seem to remember having Barney so that would mean I was in luvs.

I wore pamer's, and luvs when i was still a baby, but i bedwetted until around 10-12, and i wore pull-ups, and goodnights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back