Pieluchy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I have read some threads about this and i have been aware that would happend to me. And it happend.
Soo i have wear my first adult diaper.
First thing. I't was probably to big. I can only fell the leaks guards on me.
Second. Diaper just get ruined inside even when i haven't used it. Everything got teared up (that thing inside the diaper which collects moisture and things like that...)
So yeah. Now i don't even want to wear diapers. I don't know is that better for me or not. I't is the second diaper i have wearing. (last time when i was like 10 years old or something.)
I just write that because i don't know anyone who i can tell about this.
This felling when you want something badly for many years and then you got this. But. This is not what do you expect.
I will try some better diapers when i just can do it.
Also sorry for any grammar issues up there. Still learning.
Hope everyone have a nice day!

Oh no!

The diaper should fit snugly against your body -- you should be able to feel most of the padding, rather than just the leak guards.

It sounds like the diaper might be too big for you, or you didn't have the tapes stuck in the right position. What's your waist size (if you don't mind me asking)? What size and brand of diapers were they?

The first time I tried an adult diaper it felt really weird. It sagged, and felt uncomfortably tight round the legs. It's actually quite difficult to know the "right" place to stick the tapes. I think you just need to practise and keep trying until you figure out what works best.

I'm not sure why the padding would fall apart, though. If the diaper wasn't snug and you were moving a lot, this could happen. Or if you use a cheap diaper brand.

Hope this helps! :)

This is fixable! That isn't what you should feel when wearing a diaper, you should feel the padding, the comfortness also the softness, it shouldn't get ruined or teared up, even after you use it. I think you just get a cheap or wrong. and you should get a better diaper and proper way on how to wear them in case you might didn't get it right or just assume you know how to.

tiny said:
Oh no!

The diaper should fit snugly against your body -- you should be able to feel most of the padding, rather than just the leak guards.

It sounds like the diaper might be too big for you, or you didn't have the tapes stuck in the right position. What's your waist size (if you don't mind me asking)? What size and brand of diapers were they?

The first time I tried an adult diaper it felt really weird. It sagged, and felt uncomfortably tight round the legs. It's actually quite difficult to know the "right" place to stick the tapes. I think you just need to practise and keep trying until you figure out what works best.

I'm not sure why the padding would fall apart, though. If the diaper wasn't snug and you were moving a lot, this could happen. Or if you use a cheap diaper brand.

Hope this helps! :)

inthedark said:
This is fixable! That isn't what you should feel when wearing a diaper, you should feel the padding, the comfortness also the softness, it shouldn't get ruined or teared up, even after you use it. I think you just get a cheap or wrong. and you should get a better diaper and proper way on how to wear them in case you might didn't get it right or just assume you know how to.

Actually it was that type of diaper without tapes. Like pull-ups but for adults. And yeah. That diaper seems to be really cheap. At least i have only one diaper, not the full package.
I think i will try another diapers if i only can.

Luier said:
Actually it was that type of diaper without tapes. Like pull-ups but for adults. And yeah. That diaper seems to be really cheap. At least i have only one diaper, not the full package.
I think i will try another diapers if i only can.

Did... Did you just say PULLUPS? :eek: They are TERRIBLE!! Seriously, even baby diapers feel better than those granny pants!! Ha ha!

Travis9800 said:
Did... Did you just say PULLUPS? :eek: They are TERRIBLE!! Seriously, even baby diapers feel better than those granny pants!! Ha ha!
Depends tho, if its a cheap pull ups, it will be so terrible. Will be soggy and ruin just in 2 hours. But I think if you buy a good pull ups, it will have a good quality too.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

inthedark said:
Depends tho, if its a cheap pull ups, it will be so terrible. Will be soggy and ruin just in 2 hours. But I think if you buy a good pull ups, it will have a good quality too.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

I will buy better diapers with tapes when i only can do it. Thanks!

Travis9800 said:

You just make my day better! :D
I'm probably to big for baby diapers... But who knows!

Yeah you need properly sized, plastic backed, tape style, adult diapers. Pulkups and baby dialers are NOT the way to go.

Tranquility is good for pull ups and Seni is good for them and diapers. great quality.

Slomo said:
Yeah you need properly sized, plastic backed, tape style, adult diapers. Pulkups and baby dialers are NOT the way to go.

Yep this Luier... Don’t be put off buddy you need to get some fabulous plastic backed diapees that fit!

Naaaah, baby diapers can be perfectly fine as well if you are able to wear them comfortably or without any modification.

Oops - don't worry - as per all the posts above, you just need to get the right brand / style and a good fit. I was just lucky; the moment I put my first proper adult nappy on I knew it was what I wanted, but it still took some practice to get the taping right. Having tried pullups and allsorts over the years, I know that only a proper plastic-backed tape-on nappy feels right and I too would have been disappointed had I tried anything else first. Nappies need to be snug - if there's any sag or looseness they feel worse than ordinary underwear. Once you get everything right with a premium brand, you will begin to feel the cosy comfort that only a nappy can give and all your concerns will melt away.

lemelon said:
Naaaah, baby diapers can be perfectly fine as well if you are able to wear them comfortably or without any modification.

Interesting. I don't know of any baby diaper that can appripriately fit more than about a 20" waist. And those are the largest ones out there. Even goodnites are really pushing it at 28" waist size. Then there's the problem of baby diapers being unable to hold an adult's full bladder of pee.

You must be seriously small wasted, and weight like 100lbs. I'm kind of jellous at that really. You're a LOT more closer to being able to have a real baby experience than I'll ever have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back