What is the best Tena Diaper today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

inthedark

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I have been looking around for Tena Diapers and find out that most people are using Tena slip, but looking through Amazon. Tena slip only can be bought in about a case or 3 packs. I wanted to know a good recommended Tena brief that you can buy a pack in amazon and have an overall good performance. [Removed]

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are looking for the most absorbent and comfortable Tena diaper it would be the Tena Slip Ultima. It is a good thickness and a plastic cover. Another good one that I use on the daily is the Tena Slip Maxi Active. It also has an all plastic cover with good tapes. Both are available in packs if you search around the internet.

bugguy6970 said:
If you are looking for the most absorbent and comfortable Tena diaper it would be the Tena Slip Ultima. It is a good thickness and a plastic cover. Another good one that I use on the daily is the Tena Slip Maxi Active. It also has an all plastic cover with good tapes. Both are available in packs if you search around the internet.
I cannot find any tena slip in packs on amazon..

You can find the Slip maxi at ABUniverse for a good price.

Seconding the maxi from ABU. That's my everyday diaper. Might got back to preschool... but might not. Budget, cost per diaper, and diapers per day and all.

Can I just ask which tena brief is the best that is not discontinued and budget price also can be bought off amazon? I'm sorry if this is getting confusing, but I just realized that tena slip is discontinued and its exoensive for me.

Is there a reason it has to be from Amazon? ABU costs are more than reasonable, and shipping is discreet, and while not 2 days like if you have prime, even their free shipping is a week or less.

BabyCorry said:
Is there a reason it has to be from Amazon? ABU costs are more than reasonable, and shipping is discreet, and while not 2 days like if you have prime, even their free shipping is a week or less.
I live with my "temporary" parents and they know I use diapers for medical reason, and yes it is but then I also like it. They only allow me to buy from amazon.. I'm sorry to make this complicated, I'm kinda new to all of this brands.

I've tried several Tena, and they've been changing names and products around pretty regularly so it gets confusing to try to keep track of, but the last batch I bought were Tena Slip Maxi (plastic version), and they're okay. (I'm wearing one right now in fact!) Tena make good-fitting, comfortable diapers and don't overcharge for them, my main complaint is they tend to use very short standing leak guards. Although I tend to see those as "leak stoppers for wetting", their intended purpose is, as they are commonly called in japan, "poop-stoppers". So maybe tena just didn't intend their product for fecal incontinence?

Today the diaper I'm wearing is called a "Tena Slip Active Fit", ABU sells them here: https://us.abuniverse.com/product/tena-slip-active-fit-maxi/
This appears to be the name they've settled down on for their tena slip maxi of the plastic-shelled variety. They've got four two-use tapes, no tape panel, and a very soft smooth plastic shell. The leg elastic is very strong so they "hug your butt" rather nicely, but they have no front or rear waistband elastic. The tapes hold good to the front, but I've experienced problems with them pulling loose from the back on occasion. Padding is medium thickness and appears to have a lot of sap. They swell a lot when wet but I haven't seen them wick very well so they don't get much use out of the padding in the back, and with the short leak guards they will leak only after a few wettings so not usable for me overnight.

(last year I tried out some Tena Slip Basic to see if they were going to be my new daywear, they're a low/no sap, all white version of the TSM, but are significantly cheaper, if they still sell them)

I've been rocking the tena stretch ultra.
I like them. Easy to put on, cloth backed so they're quiet. I have woken up to a wet bed once though. I do like the solid purple colour. Try them. They are a good price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back