• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

inthedark

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey so my username is Faza, and I am a diaper lover. I am not into Adult baby but I still understand of why people doing so.

I'm here because I want to find people like my self and I want to try to accept my self. My main goal now is try to use diaper 24/7.

How about you guys?

Faza said:
Hey so my username is Faza, and I am a diaper lover. I am not into Adult baby but I still understand of why people doing so.

I'm here because I want to find people like my self and I want to try to accept my self. My main goal now is try to use diaper 24/7.

How about you guys?

If you want to find people like yourself, you have come to the right place! Welcome! I'm a DL too. I love to have them for my incontinence (abbrev ic here). What other things do you like to do when you're diapered or not diapered?

Scaramouche said:
If you want to find people like yourself, you have come to the right place! Welcome! I'm a DL too. I love to have them for my incontinence (abbrev ic here). What other things do you like to do when you're diapered or not diapered?
well, I personally only like to wet my self. Can you tell me more about your incontinence? seems interesting.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Faza said:
well, I personally only like to wet my self. Can you tell me more about your incontinence? seems interesting.

I had surgery that left me ic. Nothing good, I assure you.

Scaramouche said:
I had surgery that left me ic. Nothing good, I assure you.
I was actually born without anus, i forgot what doctors call it. So I use diaper longer for until I was like 11, but then keep pretending that I still need it because I basically started to liking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back