Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iíve thrown out all my underwear.

Default Iíve thrown out all my underwear.

At first I wasnít intending to throw all my underpants away but Iíve become so comfortable wearing my all in one popper vests that I donít really have use for underpants anymore. I like the feeling of the tight vests against my skin and how they stop my nappy sagging. Iím 29 days into wearing 24/7 and I think wearing the vests has become a learned behavior because I couldnít even sleep with anything on my top half before now I like sleeping with a vest on.

I never use regular underwear either.

Nappies are my underwear.

i havent warn underware for years now, unfortunately Diapers are my only option due to my bladder issue.

I haven't used underwear for weeks and am thinking of getting rid of mine altogether.

I still keep a few pair of briefs around and wear maybe for an afternoon once a month on the average, for some specific reason. Though now that I have some magnifico pullups on-hand even that may be unnecessary. 24/7 FTW!

So, no one has the problem of droopage? Because the last time I tried to wear diapers "commando" as it were, they sagged like a mofo. And I hadn't even peed in them.

Boxers keep them in place on my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by NateSean View Post
    So, no one has the problem of droopage? Because the last time I tried to wear diapers "commando" as it were, they sagged like a mofo. And I hadn't even peed in them.

I have 7 'joey' popper vests. The poppers pop around the belly button area so they are easy to pop. They keep my nappies from sagging and I've kinda become addicted to them so no more pants for me.

It's a very occasional problem for me. It's usually as a result of a bad tape job when I experience it. I'd be much more inclined to wear a onesie than underpants to correct it. There's something about adult underpants of any kind over diapers that is very unappealing to me.

To the OP: good luck going underwear free. I wound up locking mine away about 4 months into my 24/7 run. Knowing that they're figuratively unavailable (I can crack the combination in 10 minutes or less) helps keep me more interested in my project. Despite that, I don't want to get rid of them entirely. Although I'm enjoying 24/7 on balance, I also really enjoy the comfort and convenience of regular underpants and I'm looking forward to the day when I can get back to them.

Are those available in stores or online.
    I brought them from here

http://www.disabled-clothing.co.uk/d...l#.Wez9fK2ZP1w