Thread: To my dearest sister.

Default To my dearest sister.

So if you have been in discord you would know that my youngest sister of 14 was hit by a car yesterday. She didn't live. In memory of her, I've done something I normally do to grieve. I appreciate the support I have received from this community, and hope that I can return the same support to you all who need it desperately.

To my youngest sister,
    Keely, at only 14 you had so much going for you.
    Friends, school, the country. These are the things that made you happy.

I know that we didn't see eye to eye, and I regret that. For there are things i could have done better.

The pain, the suffering has ended for you, and the burden placed on me.
    But instead of being sad, I'm glad.

Your life wasn't easy, not always pleasant. You still pushed through, and showed me I should do the same.

Though I will always be sad, you needn't worry, because you will always live in my heart.

You are one of the happiest things I've ever known. You changed me, changed my way of thinking. And for that I thank you.
    Know that I have always loved you, and always will.

With Love forever and ever,
    Your big brother.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I am very sorry for the loss of Keely. It's always a tragedy to lose someone close to us, but when it happens to someone so young, there can be no words to describe the pain. Thank you for sharing a little bit about her life with us. I can't say anything that will ease your sorrow, but I do know that what you are feeling today won't always be so intense. As you work through the grieving process, you will find that you have been blessed with fond memories of her short time on earth. And you will smile again. She will live on forever in your heart and those who were fortunate enough to have known her.

My hand is on your shoulder and my thoughts are with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Starrunner View Post
    I am very sorry for the loss of Keely. It's always a tragedy to lose someone close to us, but when it happens to someone so young, there can be no words to describe the pain. Thank you for sharing a little bit about her life with us. I can't say anything that will ease your sorrow, but I do know that what you are feeling today won't always be so intense. As you work through the grieving process, you will find that you have been blessed with fond memories of her short time on earth. And you will smile again. She will live on forever in your heart and those who were fortunate enough to have known.

My hand is on your shoulder and my thoughts are with you.
    Thank you so much!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry for your loss. I was actually observing discord when you mentioned it. I wish I could say more. The loss of a loved one is a painful experience yet your love and memories of her will last the rest of your life. God bless you and your family during this difficult time.

Quote Originally Posted by Scaramouche View Post
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I was actually observing discord when you mentioned it. I wish I could say more. The loss of a loved one is a painful experience yet your love and memories of her will last the rest of your life. God bless you and your family during this difficult time.
    *hugs* thanks

sent via mind control!