Who would have thought?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckiebdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've been having a problem with a foot so I get referred to a Podiatrist. Thinking "He's a foot doctor he'll only be looking at my feet" I diaper up that morning and I'm off to the Foot Doc. Into the treatment room I go, the Doctor comes in and we exchange pleasantries and I begin to explain my problem. He's very upbeat as he goes through his exam which consist of asking a slew of questions, taking X-rays, poking and prodding and then a few more questions. After a couple minutes he explains the problem, tells me what I should do to help manage the issue and then prescribes a round of steroids. He then says I'm going to give you a steroid shot to get things moving quickly and to reduce the swelling....I'm like "heck ya I'm tired of it hurting". He prepares the injection as I start to roll up my sleeve and he says "sorry, this one's got to go into the other end". Needless to say I was not expecting this but what can I do? So I stand up and unbutton/unzip and then slowly slide my shorts down revealing my diaper (Tena Slip Maxi). I then turn and while hanging on to my shorts I lean ever so slightly over the table for the injection. The Doc turns around and sees my diaper and says "Hmm...interesting...is this something I need to consider from a medical stand point?" I say "nope, no medical related implications whatsoever". He very casually and still very upbeat goes "okay, no worries" and then lifts up the side of my diaper and proceeds to give me the injection in my right cheek. I stand up, pull up my shorts and as I put my shoes on we go over the treatment plan for my foot. Once complete we shake hands and I depart. Driving home I giggle to myself cause all I can think of is of all the ways to reveal oneself...A podiatrist? Who'd have have thought...

Interesting. I don't know what your foot problem is/was but when my wife and I - even some friends - have had foot problems, the steroid shots have always been in the foot. Very painful. It could be interesting if you have to go back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back