Lily Fathom
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Honey I suck a pacifier​
I was spraying a pan with non-stick pam spray and I had one of my pacifiers in a small glass bowl of coffee beens. You know the ones that is used to separate egg yokes and what not? I do this so that my paci does not smell like the plastic cradle that I put it in during the day.
I got to thinking about how I like to fidget with it in my mouth. I cleaned the teat with water to get the coffee off of it. Then I got to thinking of trying honey instead of butter spray. When I was going for a different non-stick spray I found honey and thought "this would be cool." The idea was to change the smell a little and make it slippery. Sometimes I squeeze too hard and my thought processes just make it hard not to.
The thing tasted amazing and the feeling was pretty cool. Wish I could hold it in my mouth long enough without swallowing. Well honey taste great on my pacifier. Now I want to experiment with other edibles.
Edit: I hope I did not offend anyone. I just thought the pun would make it funny. Never meant anything by it.

Last edited:
Pebble, I love that idea! I've never done anything with mine but the one I keep in my suitcase could use it since it always smells of the soaps and shampoos I keep in there. Just to be sure everyone knows: NEVER PUT HONEY ON A BABY'S PACIFIER. Babies aren't supposed to have honey until they are one year old as honey is not pasturized. I assume everyone reading this thread is over a year old, but don't get confused if you have a little one.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Fascinating said:
Just to be sure everyone knows: NEVER PUT HONEY ON A BABY'S PACIFIER.

LOL I thought every one knew that. Then again there are some people out there who really don't know. Thats kind of sad in a way. Education has changed so drastically since I been in school. I graduated 2009

Yes, the problem with honey is that it can contain botulism spores. It's not an issue for those over a year old or so.

I've achieved a similar result when I laid one of my pacis on top of a pack of mint gum. It absorbed the smell and flavor somewhat and I love mint so it was really nice for me. It didn't last long but that's probably for the better.

BunnyAiden said:
I've achieved a similar result when I laid one of my pacis on top of a pack of mint gum. It absorbed the smell and flavor somewhat and I love mint so it was really nice for me. It didn't last long but that's probably for the better.
If you think about it... Smell affects your taste. You taste mint because you smell it on the pacifier. Silicon really does not have any flavor except when its infused with some sort of smell. That is why it taste the way it does when it comes in the mail. Even if you wash it the silicon will have the plastic smell it was in for a little while. This will be your norm for what you perceive as new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back