No interest in wearing after I....Release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

squishypants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
So I’ve found that after I have a moment to myself and reach completion. (If you catch my drift) I have absolutely no interest in wearing a diaper. I wonder what causes this. Could it be that dopamine release? Diapers aren’t always a sexual thing either. Maybe I get the same sort of satisfaction from one as the other? I am interested to see if others have this same feeling. It also happens if me and my gf have a little playtime as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me it's all a part of the experience. The diapers help with the after drip imo. Waking up the next morning with wood in the diaper is kinda uncomfortable, tho. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I can relate. I guess that subconsciously it is a sexual thing although we don't always feel so.

That's how I'm wired too. Whereas I used to feel shame and creepiness after the fact, the yearning to have them usually returns in about ten minutes. That's one reason I know it's not completely sexual.

Same here. If I release, I have no desire to wear a diaper anymore. It lasts a few days too

squishypants said:
So I’ve found that after I have a moment to myself and reach completion. (If you catch my drift) I have absolutely no interest in wearing a diaper.

Quite the same for me. I just lose interest in diapers after the deed. Back in the days when I had not accepted this side of me, I was filled with a dreadful sense of guilt after "successfully" playing with a diaper. Now, I usually just think something like "Well, that was a pleasure, wasn't it?", clean up, and get on with my life. And it can take days, sometimes even weeks, until the desire returns.

squishypants said:
It also happens if me and my gf have a little playtime as well.
Directly after the deed: same for me. But funnily, when I had playtime with my partner, I often get the desire that same evening or the next to wear. Maybe, subconsciously, I believe that I did my share for a mutually pleasant experience, and can now indulge myself.

Scaramouche said:
To me it's all a part of the experience. The diapers help with the after drip imo. Waking up the next morning with wood in the diaper is kinda uncomfortable, tho. ;)

That’s actually my girls favorite part of me wearing at night!!

squishypants said:
So I’ve found that after I have a moment to myself and reach completion. (If you catch my drift) I have absolutely no interest in wearing a diaper.

It's called "resolution" btw, you may want to look it up.

Tommycombs said:
That's how I'm wired too. Whereas I used to feel shame and creepiness after the fact, the yearning to have them usually returns in about ten minutes. That's one reason I know it's not completely sexual.

Totally agree with Tommycombs. It goes away for a few minutes then comes back. Makes me believe that the DL is just that - enjoy being in diapers for the security they provide being a bedwetter.

squishypants said:
So I’ve found that after I have a moment to myself and reach completion. (If you catch my drift) I have absolutely no interest in wearing a diaper. I wonder what causes this. Could it be that dopamine release? Diapers aren’t always a sexual thing either. Maybe I get the same sort of satisfaction from one as the other? I am interested to see if others have this same feeling. It also happens if me and my gf have a little playtime as well.

I was that way until earlier this week. I wore on a shopping trip. Wet. IT WAS SOOOO FUN. I remembered what the joy of wetting was like. How it started when I was very young. I think your experience is totally normal.

It's not just diapers, ever watch the South Park episode with the shake weight?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

its your body's natural built in response. if our bodies didn't do this we would keep trying to mate every few minutes. its called the refractory period. in guys it makes us sleepy and not want sex momentarily. for us DL's that can mean feeling a moment of shame or not wanting diapers. Just roll with it and let it pass. i used to get super bummed out and then learned that tits normal.

I think I understand what you comprehend, if I have a release I might not have interest in diapers anymore for one or more months (unless if accidents happen in my sleep).

I don't know I became celibate 10 years ago but until then the diaper came off made love on some towels afterwords on goes the diaper , basicly when my G/F got up to urinate would rediaper, theres nothing worse than cuddling falling asleep and soaking the bed and my G/F in my sleep .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Lol, it happened everytime for me, it feels like "nope, this is dirty, i will change to my underwear" but because I was lazy, I stay in the bed for like 5 mins just to relax things up. and then I wake up from bed thinking "you know what, I will change to a fresh diaper its not bad and i'm trying for 24/7"

but reverse back to 1 year ago, I was like wearing diapers once a week, I only wear them when I feel the desires and then it came out and wait for another week again. You just have to used by it "I think"

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

I cannot relate at all here.

My interest in diapers is non-sexual & I wear for comfort.

Goldberg said:
I cannot relate at all here.

My interest in diapers is non-sexual & I wear for comfort.
Totally what I'm trying to be, do you use them 24/7?

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

I know I used to be this way. Before I discovered my AB side, my interest in diapers always stopped after I climaxed. That's stopped once I discovered non-sexual reasons for enjoying diapers, but I think that's pretty common for those who are solely DLs.

It used to happen to me as well. It was particularly noticeable on those occasions where I was trying to sleep through the night diapered. I'd be horny as a result of the diaper but if I masturbated, I'd always want to take it off right after. I'm not sure whether it was one or the other or both but I started to get past it when I started positively accepting all aspects of my desire. I took it on board that they were weird but that weirdness in and of itself wasn't a bad thing. Functionally, I started rubbing myself a bit past the climax which seemed to help sort of reset.

These days, it's not necessary. I'd say my desire for diapers is reduced post-climax but it's a minor dip and well within the range I might experience at random times during the day.

Everyone has a biorhythms so you gone from a once a weaker to daily , if you wait that pattern might convert to something else , I'm assuming you are younger an flexible , don't stress over it acknowledge and accept it that for today that's "normal" , strange as it sounds I am that way with food , I can not have something for years and totaly not miss it and then bang i am eating it everyday . So its really nothing to be alarmed about.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back