Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No interest in wearing after I....Release.

Default No interest in wearing after I....Release.

So Iíve found that after I have a moment to myself and reach completion. (If you catch my drift) I have absolutely no interest in wearing a diaper. I wonder what causes this. Could it be that dopamine release? Diapers arenít always a sexual thing either. Maybe I get the same sort of satisfaction from one as the other? I am interested to see if others have this same feeling. It also happens if me and my gf have a little playtime as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me it's all a part of the experience. The diapers help with the after drip imo. Waking up the next morning with wood in the diaper is kinda uncomfortable, tho.
    Last edited by Scaramouche; 4 Weeks Ago at 17:39.

I can relate. I guess that subconsciously it is a sexual thing although we don't always feel so.

That's how I'm wired too. Whereas I used to feel shame and creepiness after the fact, the yearning to have them usually returns in about ten minutes. That's one reason I know it's not completely sexual.

Same here. If I release, I have no desire to wear a diaper anymore. It lasts a few days too

Quote Originally Posted by squishypants View Post
    So Iíve found that after I have a moment to myself and reach completion. (If you catch my drift) I have absolutely no interest in wearing a diaper.
    Quite the same for me. I just lose interest in diapers after the deed. Back in the days when I had not accepted this side of me, I was filled with a dreadful sense of guilt after "successfully" playing with a diaper. Now, I usually just think something like "Well, that was a pleasure, wasn't it?", clean up, and get on with my life. And it can take days, sometimes even weeks, until the desire returns.

It also happens if me and my gf have a little playtime as well.
    Directly after the deed: same for me. But funnily, when I had playtime with my partner, I often get the desire that same evening or the next to wear. Maybe, subconsciously, I believe that I did my share for a mutually pleasant experience, and can now indulge myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Scaramouche View Post
    To me it's all a part of the experience. The diapers help with the after drip imo. Waking up the next morning with wood in the diaper is kinda uncomfortable, tho.
    Thatís actually my girls favorite part of me wearing at night!!

So I’ve found that after I have a moment to myself and reach completion. (If you catch my drift) I have absolutely no interest in wearing a diaper.
    It's called "resolution" btw, you may want to look it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycombs View Post
    That's how I'm wired too. Whereas I used to feel shame and creepiness after the fact, the yearning to have them usually returns in about ten minutes. That's one reason I know it's not completely sexual.
    Totally agree with Tommycombs. It goes away for a few minutes then comes back. Makes me believe that the DL is just that - enjoy being in diapers for the security they provide being a bedwetter.

So I’ve found that after I have a moment to myself and reach completion. (If you catch my drift) I have absolutely no interest in wearing a diaper. I wonder what causes this. Could it be that dopamine release? Diapers aren’t always a sexual thing either. Maybe I get the same sort of satisfaction from one as the other? I am interested to see if others have this same feeling. It also happens if me and my gf have a little playtime as well.

I was that way until earlier this week. I wore on a shopping trip. Wet. IT WAS SOOOO FUN. I remembered what the joy of wetting was like. How it started when I was very young. I think your experience is totally normal.