Has anyone had a negative experience with Rearz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SometimesAdult

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I just finished a telephone conversation with Rearz. I purchased some of their fitted cloth diapers. They were misrepresented as fitting 30-60" waists. They ended up suited for 50-60" waists with seats consistent with 200+lb bodies. Definitely not my size. They refused to accept a return or exchange of 4 unopened packages. This is horrible business practice, that is costly to me. Unfortunately, it is consistent with some of the things I have heard about them, but didn't totally believe. Has anyone had similar experiences? Buyer beware.

That sounds terrible, I hate being wripped off.

Would you mind providing a link to the diaper where it shows the 30-60” sizing?

I actually didn’t even know they sold cloth diapers.

maybe I don't understand. "fitting 30-60" waists. They ended up suited for 50-60" " aren't these descriptions the same?
in other words, if it fits 50-60" waists, it certainly fits 30-60". I don't get it. Either one is capable of 60" waist. The "30" here actually seems meaningless.

SometimesAdult said:
I purchased some of their fitted cloth diapers. They were misrepresented as fitting 30-60" waists. They ended up suited for 50-60" waists with seats consistent with 200+lb bodies.

That's unfortunate they weren't willing to process a return. But 30-60"? That's an enormous range, where do you see that? I looked and wasn't able to find anything like that.

Maybe if you wash them on HOT several times and try to supershrink them?

I think I see the one here: http://rearz.ca/super-snap-fitted-diaper/ The large size is stated as fitting 34-66 inch waists. I agree, thats a huge range. I haven't personally had any problems with Rearz though. Placed several orders without an issue.

bambinod said:
That's unfortunate they weren't willing to process a return. But 30-60"? That's an enormous range, where do you see that? I looked and wasn't able to find anything like that.

Maybe if you wash them on HOT several times and try to supershrink them?

I have not had a problem with them , actually I have gotten incredible service.
I purchased an abena body stocking and inspire diapers by accident , the inspire were a disappointment as I wanted the inspire + incontrol when I mentioned it to them they apologized for the confusion and volunteered to send me ad bag free of charge of what I was attempting to order , they didnt have to do that!

And strange as it sounds including shipping from Canada the abena stocking was cheaper through them than any of the US places , go figure!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

with incontinence products its the general rule accross the board, if a supplier takes back underware or diapers the csn not be resold as new so they either donate them ir destoy them. Think about it would you want to wear somthing that has been shipped to a client held onto for a while and returned, even sealed diaper bags have vent holes to prevent mostiure build up somany thing can hapen to them if not stored or handled correctly.

Next time order one sample to try before ordering multiple diapers, I got burned on some terycloth pants they were way to big and cost $50 I had to eat the cost I donated it so at least some one can use it that needed it.

Follow-up

Rob110 said:
with incontinence products its the general rule accross the board, if a supplier takes back underware or diapers the csn not be resold as new so they either donate them ir destoy them. Think about it would you want to wear somthing that has been shipped to a client held onto for a while and returned, even sealed diaper bags have vent holes to prevent mostiure build up somany thing can hapen to them if not stored or handled correctly.

Next time order one sample to try before ordering multiple diapers, I got burned on some terycloth pants they were way to big and cost $50 I had to eat the cost I donated it so at least some one can use it that needed it.

Hey everybody. Thanks for all of your feedback. Yes, it is correct that they said 30-60 in the waist. Actually, the waists can be reduced to 40. However, it is impossible for the seat to fit both a 30" person (perhaps weighing 120) and a 60" person (perhaps weighing 250), so they are not labelling the product properly. Independent of waist differences, can you imaging fitting into a pair of pants that are 4 sizes bigger than you are? The point is that while I opened one package to discover the problem, all others were in-tact and unopened. I checked the Canadian laws, and these products can be returned to the seller if they were unopened. They refused to accept my return. The cost of shipping from Canada is so much, that I probably ordered too much. Lesson learned, but experience not forgotten. I have a small business of my own, and accepting returns is never fun, but it is part of doing business, and always better in the long run.

I had the same issue with some inspire s that I ordered. The website clearly say size runs bigger. So I ordered Mediums. I even got a sample first and it fit. So when I got my case they were too small. I called and they said sorry we can’t do anything about that. So now I’m stuck squeezing my butt into them. They are working but they don’t fit exactly like they should. Maybe I’ll try and sell them on eBay. Idk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

squishypants said:
I had the same issue with some inspire s that I ordered. The website clearly say size runs bigger. So I ordered Mediums. I even got a sample first and it fit. So when I got my case they were too small. I called and they said sorry we can’t do anything about that. So now I’m stuck squeezing my butt into them. They are working but they don’t fit exactly like they should. Maybe I’ll try and sell them on eBay. Idk

Or sell locally if you're up to it. You'll get more due to no one having to shell out for shipping costs. Craigslist is popular for this.

or donate them

SometimesAdult said:
Hey everybody. Thanks for all of your feedback. Yes, it is correct that they said 30-60 in the waist. Actually, the waists can be reduced to 40. However, it is impossible for the seat to fit both a 30" person (perhaps weighing 120) and a 60" person (perhaps weighing 250), so they are not labelling the product properly. Independent of waist differences, can you imaging fitting into a pair of pants that are 4 sizes bigger than you are? The point is that while I opened one package to discover the problem, all others were in-tact and unopened. I checked the Canadian laws, and these products can be returned to the seller if they were unopened. They refused to accept my return. The cost of shipping from Canada is so much, that I probably ordered too much. Lesson learned, but experience not forgotten. I have a small business of my own, and accepting returns is never fun, but it is part of doing business, and always better in the long run.
Not to sound like a jackass but why would you order something in that size? Why not order something more within your range? Just like realistically you could wrap an XL diaper around your waist, but it won't really be suitable.

Perhaps you should just re-sell them and get something out of them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I bought one of their AIOs a while back, it was promoted as suitable for all situations and they say it does not require plastic pants. I couldn't afford plastic pants to this was great for me.

Leaks through the outer shell after a while and does not hold liquid in place. If wet when laying down the pee with slide straight out of the back and onto the bed.

Further, when I reviewed it for their website, they didn't post the review and make it public. It would appear they only allow positive reviews of their products.

Themanswifesman said:
I bought one of their AIOs a while back, it was promoted as suitable for all situations and they say it does not require plastic pants. I couldn't afford plastic pants to this was great for me.

Leaks through the outer shell after a while and does not hold liquid in place. If wet when laying down the pee with slide straight out of the back and onto the bed.

Further, when I reviewed it for their website, they didn't post the review and make it public. It would appear they only allow positive reviews of their products.
Already Incontinent Occasionally plain suck, if you ask a diaper place , theyneill tell you the same thing buy 1 or 2 for a sick day or you forget laundry, otherwise stay back 500 feet they are garbage , but unfortunately slot of naive people buy them , so as business you sell them because you make money (and more then you thought because most people come back to buy something that works ) but if you ask them they will try and wave you off and get you to buy something that will last.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back