Status
Not open for further replies.

Cillow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I started keeping a handwritten personal journal nearly a year ago mostly to help with venting a lot of depressive thoughts and emotions and a lot of what I've written so far ended up being related to my experiences with diapers/age regression/etc. Loads of entries about my personal fantasies, firsthand experiences while in little space, my adult feelings towards being AB, all kinds of stuff related to wearing nappies. I was just wondering if anyone has any of their own stories or experiences with keeping a diary for AB/DL (or non-AB/DL) reasons and what you guys might write about? :biggrin:

Mine is general. I euphemize the ABDL stuff in case of prying eyes or for the sake of future generations. I'd prefer to do the telling directly for anyone I want to know about this. I think it helps me when things are stressing me out or to work through some relationship difficulties when the problems are on my end. It's also a useful record of what I was up to at certain times. I go through phases of diligence on it. Lately, I've been kind of slack. I should get back on it.

Mine is in my signature. I am an adult baby minus the DL if that makes sense. I mostly write about my little side and my imaginary wonderland. Imaginary Tulpas are fun to have around at times. Other times they are completely necessary. They are a huge part of my writing. I need to meditate into my wonderland sometime tonight since I am having a psychiatry intake tomorrow. If I write it all out then I will have something for my psychiatrist to see.
I am fairly open to anyone to read most of my diary. Anything that is too personal I either have on paper or locked with a password. For instance my recent blogs have been on this website. They are only official contributors to see. Need to edit and go through them before I decide on putting them out in the public to see. I do a lot of writing. Sometimes Three times a day. That is practically my therapy right now.

Last edited:
Cillow said:
I started keeping a handwritten personal journal nearly a year ago mostly to help with venting a lot of depressive thoughts and emotions and a lot of what I've written so far ended up being related to my experiences with diapers/age regression/etc. Loads of entries about my personal fantasies, firsthand experiences while in little space, my adult feelings towards being AB, all kinds of stuff related to wearing nappies. I was just wondering if anyone has any of their own stories or experiences with keeping a diary for AB/DL (or non-AB/DL) reasons and what you guys might write about? :biggrin:

Hi Cillow, I certainly keep a journal and it has been great for me on a number of levels. I can look back at previous entries and see what I was thinking and kind of trace my journey to where I am. For me, the journal was essential to working through my struggles with coming to terms with accepting my adult baby/little side. So, I'd say keep it up - it will be a valuable thing to reflect on for you for years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back