• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRoninDrake

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I am a married 24/7 diaper wearer. I wear for lifestyle choices and bladder retention as a child and teen. I never want that again and would prefer incontinence over that, and I do belive I will have problems later in my life with*one or the other.

Anyways, I am here to be around others like me. If any of yall have questions, just ask and I will try to answer them.

TheRoninDrake said:
I am a married 24/7 diaper wearer. I wear for lifestyle choices and bladder retention as a child and teen. I never want that again and would prefer incontinence over that, and I do belive I will have problems later in my life with*one or the other.

Anyways, I am here to be around others like me. If any of yall have questions, just ask and I will try to answer them.

Hi and welcome to the site. I had bladder retention problems after back surgery and had to cath myself for about six weeks until things started working again. It was no fun.

When I first had bladder retention, I was a baby. From what I heard, I woke up with a dry diaper. I then had a problem somewhere in my teens. I dont remember when, but I know I had alot of the test for the bladder at that time. The final time was after my apendex surgery. They had to cath me at that time and I was around 17 years of age.

All in all, some people around me say I have PTSD from all of that. I would agree. I find being a 24/7 diaper wearer to be the best way for me. It makes me feel complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back