Thread: Hello

Default Hello

I am a married 24/7 diaper wearer. I wear for lifestyle choices and bladder retention as a child and teen. I never want that again and would prefer incontinence over that, and I do belive I will have problems later in my life with*one or the other.

Anyways, I am here to be around others like me. If any of yall have questions, just ask and I will try to answer them.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRoninDrake View Post
    I am a married 24/7 diaper wearer. I wear for lifestyle choices and bladder retention as a child and teen. I never want that again and would prefer incontinence over that, and I do belive I will have problems later in my life with*one or the other.

Anyways, I am here to be around others like me. If any of yall have questions, just ask and I will try to answer them.
    Hi and welcome to the site. I had bladder retention problems after back surgery and had to cath myself for about six weeks until things started working again. It was no fun.

When I first had bladder retention, I was a baby. From what I heard, I woke up with a dry diaper. I then had a problem somewhere in my teens. I dont remember when, but I know I had alot of the test for the bladder at that time. The final time was after my apendex surgery. They had to cath me at that time and I was around 17 years of age.

All in all, some people around me say I have PTSD from all of that. I would agree. I find being a 24/7 diaper wearer to be the best way for me. It makes me feel complete.