Werid thoughs and tharpiat

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does telling a new tharpist that you love to wear diapers and is connect to humiliation thoughts while masturbating plus accepting diaper so you don't. Feel shame in public. Would she say you need to stop. Because its messing up your social life so you don't. Need a girlfriend?

makena43 said:
I am having second thought on telling my new tharpist on my diapers. In a sense that it is connection with humiliation.thoughts while mastering, ripping cloths, and other negative feelings at work. Also its embarrassing to tell a non diaper you love to wear a diaper

That's what therapists are for! You can tell them all the embarrassing things you'd never tell anyone else.

makena43 said:
How does telling a new tharpist that you love to wear diapers and is connect to humiliation thoughts while masturbating plus accepting diaper so you don't. Feel shame in public. Would she say you need to stop. Because its messing up your social life so you don't. Need a girlfriend?

A therapist won't say you NEED to do anything. They'll say it's up to you.

Thanks tiny. So I can flat out say. Patty I need to tell you like to wear diapers and I want to learn to accept them so I don't feel shame or worry some one can tell that I am wearing. Diaper. Next patty I like to talk about my humiliation. Which makes my body work. Normal stuff doesn't. Work. Should I accept. This ? Is this how you say it to my new tharpist?

If I still feel nervous or worried when I am in public then I have not accept it. If I'm not then I have accept.it. i bet that's. How it works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back