Werid thoughs and tharpiat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sense people on adisc can't help with masturbating emotional problem and just see the tharpist because that's her job. Next on acceptance I believe what people are saying isyoy are acting and thinking nothing is wrong and not worried. About getting caught just. Happy and doing work and. Thinking what am I going to watch on TV. Am I right?

did not know this forum was a sexual advice forum am I missing something here??

What do mean xpluswear?

makena43 said:
I sense people on adisc can't help with masturbating emotional problem and just see the tharpist because that's her job. Next on acceptance I believe what people are saying isyoy are acting and thinking nothing is wrong and not worried. About getting caught just. Happy and doing work and. Thinking what am I going to watch on TV. Am I right?

I'd say we are limited in our ability to support you on matters that aren't factual, like what is the thickest diaper or the cheapest, etc. We've been offering you advice for months on how to feel better about yourself in your desire for diapers but you come back with essentially the same questions repeatedly. We can only phrase it so many ways: there's nothing wrong sexually or socially with a desire for diapers. You can run into problems with the ways in which you express those desires (making others uncomfortable, neglecting your responsibilities, etc.) but there's no problem with the desires themselves. Talk to your therapist about all these things that are troubling you. I hope that face to face you may be able to better understand what everyone here has been trying to explain.

Now I get it. I need to learn that diaper are. Okay both sexually or socal. when that occurs I finally accept diapers. I take it the masturbating. keep it in the family or a tharpist. Thank you. Also just think its underwear. And what my parents say that wearing. Diaper is wrong. I need to forgot that and its okay just. Don't wear groins them or others I know will be uncomfortable knowing I am wearing. Diapers. And not underwear

Last edited:
So do i have the right understanding in my last post ?

So I been thinking that I accept diapers when I go out in diapers and I don't care if sonrone can tell or i am not worried . its business as usual

Trevor said:
What a sicko! Pushing your perversions on others.

Seriously, what you have written there reads like accounts I have read of people wearing sexy (to them) underwear in regular life. It's a discreet, self-contained source of enjoyment and there's nothing wrong with it. I balk a bit at describing it as just another kind of underwear because it means much more to me than that but in point of fact, that's all it is. If it makes you feel better, go for it!

I feel like I'm running out of steam on my 24/7 stint. Maybe a few more weeks unless my feelings change. Still, it's been a fun addition to my year and I wouldn't trade it.

Just a friendly bit of advice. You need to be careful calling people deragotary names. Especially given how so many of us here have been outright persecuted in the past.

Not even half of the people here consider abdl as being even remotely sexual in nature, or a perversion. It is SO much more than just underwear to us, and it is SO much more than a self soothing means. This is an integral part of who we are, and calling us sick for being who we are is every bit like calling a gay person sick for being gay.

And quite frankly, if you truly believe being abdl is sick, that we shouldn't be allowed to include our significant others in our lives- our full lives, or that this is nothing more than a self soothing perversion, then you seriously need to get some help. This is not the only thread where I've seen you projecting your own insecurities onto others in a hurtful way, and I will not stand to see it agan.

Hey silmo any advice for me so far in the thread

xpluswearer said:
did not know this forum was a sexual advice forum am I missing something here??

It not, not exactly. However, diapers most certainly can include sex and sexuality. So why wouldn't talking talking about diapers be allowed to include that sexuality (especially when kept pg13). This is especially true for those whom diapers are a sexual fetish (which I know it is not true for the OP)

Makena didn't start this thread with masturbation in mind, or it would have been started in the mature topics section. His thread just seems to kind of moved in that direction. It's up to the admins to move it if they are so inclined.

I will leave masturbating as I am using humiliation and diaper to make it work. I will leave as is and talk to my tharpist and if I learned is i finally accept. When I can go to town without worry if someone can tell and no fear occurs

makena43 said:
Hey silmo any advice for me so far in the thread

I believe you're finally starting to understand the path towards acceptance. While getting there is a different path for us all, I do believe you're finally headed in the right direction.

The only correction I'd make, is as long as you are wearing a diaper as if it is normal underwear, then ask yourself why would that be hurting anyone, and why should you not wear around them. The answer is it doesn't hurt or offend them because it's none of their business, and you have every right to wear whatever "underwear" you choose- around anyone.

I'm incontinent and physically "must" wear a diaper. (Catheters and urostomy bags are not long term options for me). You wouldn't think I can choose not to wear a diaper around someone- even if I believe it offends (hurts) them. The same still applies to you, even though your "must" for wearing a diaper is still mostly mental. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, because a mental need is no less important than a physical need.

Slomo said:
It not, not exactly. However, diapers most certainly can include sex and sexuality. So why wouldn't talking talking about diapers be allowed to include that sexuality (especially when kept pg13). This is especially true for those whom diapers are a sexual fetish (which I know it is not true for the OP)

Makena didn't start this thread with masturbation in mind, or it would have been started in the mature topics section. His thread just seems to kind of moved in that direction. It's up to the admins to move it if they are so inclined.
gotcha. at the age of the ADISC member Id say its kinda old for that kinda stuff. Dunno at 44 scratches head...

I will keep working on the accetance. Just like you said.and humiliation with my tharpist and hopeful soon I will be good

Slomo said:
Just a friendly bit of advice. You need to be careful calling people deragotary names. Especially given how so many of us here have been outright persecuted in the past.

Not even half of the people here consider abdl as being even remotely sexual in nature, or a perversion. It is SO much more than just underwear to us, and it is SO much more than a self soothing means. This is an integral part of who we are, and calling us sick for being who we are is every bit like calling a gay person sick for being gay.

And quite frankly, if you truly believe being abdl is sick, that we shouldn't be allowed to include our significant others in our lives- our full lives, or that this is nothing more than a self soothing perversion, then you seriously need to get some help. This is not the only thread where I've seen you projecting your own insecurities onto others in a hurtful way, and I will not stand to see it agan.

I thought it was clear enough that I was joking with my first line. It seems to have been accepted as such by other posters. I'm sorry that it wasn't sufficiently obvious. I don't think there's anything the least bit sick about this. I'm not aware of projecting insecurities on other occasions but I hope you'll bring it to my attention if it happens again. I wouldn't say I believe anything goes but I think we lack perspective on how bad this is relative to other strange behaviors. Liking diapers isn't that big a deal.

Trevor said:
I thought it was clear enough that I was joking with my first line. It seems to have been accepted as such by other posters. I'm sorry that it wasn't sufficiently obvious. I don't think there's anything the least bit sick about this. I'm not aware of projecting insecurities on other occasions but I hope you'll bring it to my attention if it happens again. I wouldn't say I believe anything goes but I think we lack perspective on how bad this is relative to other strange behaviors. Liking diapers isn't that big a deal.

Ah, no harm then really. My appologies, but I did report you for saying that. Like I said, I take things for exactly as they are. No reading in between the lines for me, so the joke really was completely lost on me.

I absolutely do agree that diapers are really not even close to bad, or the big deal some people might make them out to be.

Hey slim I been studying what you said about acceptance and I think you mean its all in the mind like you have to get rid of all the teachings from mom and dad that diapers are to be shame and only for babies. And replace it with it okay as along as I am being discreet and acting normal and my work is getting. Done. Thank you

makena43 said:
Hey slim I been studying what you said about acceptance and I think you mean its all in the mind like you have to get rid of all the teachings from mom and dad that diapers are to be shame and only for babies. And replace it with it okay as along as I am being discreet and acting normal and my work is getting. Done. Thank you

Correct, it IS all in your mind. And your parents WERE wrong in saying diapers are only for babies. Your therapist will help you with realizing that too.

And fyi. My screen name is Slomo, not slim. You can also call me Baby Brian too if you want to (though someone else officially took that screen name before I could grab it).

Brian, just double checking that I understand acceptance is, i say its okay base on i don't feel. shame, worried that I will get caught and all potty training teaching is gone. Plus I will work on all we talk with my tharpist and keep my fantasy private. Thanks

I am having second thought on telling my new tharpist on my diapers. In a sense that it is connection with humiliation.thoughts while mastering, ripping cloths, and other negative feelings at work. Also its embarrassing to tell a non diaper you love to wear a diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back