Changing locations

Status
Not open for further replies.

MixerOp

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So, being in a concrete mixer truck (we call 'em ready mix trucks), I don't always have a good place to change. Yesterday, I found that a sitting wetting had me leaking out the top of my diaper. I was just getting done with a load, and done washing down. I felt the wet spot. Where I washed down, there wasn't public visability. So up against the truck, discretely, and as quickly as possible, I changed. It was a bit of thrill. It probably would have been more, if I wasn't trying to hurry so much.

So that got me wondering, who else has changed in an interesting location?

Most public place for me was in the back of my SUV while parked in a busy parking lot. That's about it.

Update. I just took a load back to that jobsite, today. Wasn't leaking but still changed again. No, nobody was present. Just a thrill.

Sarcastic: wow mine is EXCITING.....:giggles:a one person bathroom at Target 3 years ago and a CVS single person pharmacy lol :laugh: bathroom today....

MixerOp said:
So, being in a concrete mixer truck (we call 'em ready mix trucks), I don't always have a good place to change. Yesterday, I found that a sitting wetting had me leaking out the top of my diaper. I was just getting done with a load, and done washing down. I felt the wet spot. Where I washed down, there wasn't public visability. So up against the truck, discretely, and as quickly as possible, I changed. It was a bit of thrill. It probably would have been more, if I wasn't trying to hurry so much.

So that got me wondering, who else has changed in an interesting location?

Well first. The problem with leaking over the top of a diaper is a clear indication you are wearing one size too small. Possible too thin of a diaper too, considering you were flooding it. You should seriosly consider a better diaper. Preferably one which is more discrete (ie thick enough to not leak).

As for strange places I've changed. Maybe all of them. The drivers seat of my car, on the side of the interstate. The back of my suv in a busy parking lot. In a port a potty, and airplane bathrooms. In the middle of the woods, and out in the open behind some random business. As a guest in someone elses bedroom, and out in the open in the middle of a beach (though with nobody too close by). In a busy locker room with others pretending to not stare, and recently even in a hospital bed helped by one orderly as another newbie nurse purposely did watch so as to learn how. Probably a bunch of other places I'm forgetting or never cared of to remember too.

Generally speaking I will only change when and where it's appropriate (preferable in a bathroom by myself), but sometimes a leaky diaper dictates otherwise. I refuse to go out of my way to purposely show I'm diapered, but also refuse to go out of my way to hide it.

MixerOp said:
So, being in a concrete mixer truck (we call 'em ready mix trucks), I don't always have a good place to change. Yesterday, I found that a sitting wetting had me leaking out the top of my diaper. I was just getting done with a load, and done washing down. I felt the wet spot.

(tilts the sprayer a bit) *fwsshhhhh* "oops looks like I got my pants a little wet... " (who can tell what's from what now?!)

Inside a large concrete pipe section standing upright by the roadside. It was only high enough to hide above my waist, so my GF stood by with a phone ready to 'take a picture' of me in the pipe, which would have kept away anyone who tried to approach close enough to see down to nappy-level. An immediate change was necessary as I had (IIRC) double tape failure on a nappy wet and heavy enough to escape my support briefs. Of course I've changed in all the usual hideouts, including many technical spaces in buildings where I often work.

Funny this should come up, I had two interesting stories last week. Was driving down I-40 and ran into a construction zone, traffic was stopped cold. Had to pee REAL bad and was wearing underwear. Looked in the backseat and was like "well, got diapers in the car, why am I making it painful on myself??" Pulled between two tractor trailers so that no one could see a thing, changed into a diaper and let er rip.

Two hours later I stopped for dinner. Looked down and realized I REALLY had to go back there, so much so I leaked a little bit. Realizing that walking into said restaurant was not an option, decided to change diaper, pants and all in the drivers seat. Was nervous as hell but was able to pull it off.

I've changed in the car many times. I drive a pickup and an SUV, so that makes it easier - more room and higher of the ground so harder to see into.

I don't know that I've changed in any really odd places. I usually don't have any trouble finding a restroom.

I've changed in my car, at a NASCAR race, and on an airplane high above Russia or Mongolia

Well, I had some troubles with this as well, so I have usually used my car for this. I have once changed my diaper on a plane as well - I was flying to France then in business matters, but as we know flights to EU may take a while, so I have changed on a plane. Whenever I was in work and I was unable to get a room for some privacy - it was very common few years back, when I was still working as a junior at entry job so I didn't have my own office that is independent from the rest. Now I can just close the doors for a few minutes and nobody can interrupt me, least they can do is knock and ask when they come in. It wasn't the case 5 years back so I remember having often to run to car and change there, of course being on a clock I was scared that by making too many runs I could get fired.

When I need to change when I’m away from home, I almost always use a typical stall in an ordinary men’s public washroom. I typically carry two or three spare French diapers and some baby wipes in my briefcase. I just go into a washroom stall and change my diaper while standing up. I then roll up the wet diaper, use the sticky tapes it to keep it closed and deposit it in the trash bin in the washroom. I don’t do anything to “display” my dry or wet diaper to anyone else who happens to be in the men’s room, but I make no special effort to disguise what I’m doing. I’m sure that some guys must have noticed, but nobody has ever said anything to me about it. If anyone ever did say something, I’d explain that I’m incontinent (which is true) and need to wear a diaper to keep my pants dry on the outside.

I needed to get changed into a diaper on my way home from a family visit one year. (no way I'm making that six hour drive without a diaper!!) I'd been 24/7 while there, through an extraordinary effort on my part, due to the extreme lack of privacy in the guest room, but there was just no way to pad up the morning I left. So right as I got out of town I started looking for a good place to make a "pitstop". I assumed I'd just hit an offramp to some deserted side road and do it on the shoulder, but no that wasn't happening either. Traffic was nonstop even on the side roads.

So I spotted a blind turn off one of those roads right into woods and a sharp left. "OK that should work, as long as there's not a house or something in there." Turns out it was just a strangely private small clearing in the middle of that wooded area. Would have been an amazing place for a picnic had it not been for all the traffic noise from the road not 200 ft away.

But I got to relax and take my time to change in total privacy with nothing but grasshoppers for company. So back in the driver seat wearing shoes, ABU N Chill shirt, and a Safari diaper, and nothin' else, made for a great ride home :) So when's the last time you spent six hours in public, always within 10-20 ft of people, in nothing but a diaper and tshirt? hehe...

(needless to say I did not speed or do anything else that might get me pulled over!!!)

Years ago I put on a diaper while piloting my plane at 7500'.

ChooChoo69 said:
Years ago I put on a diaper while piloting my plane at 7500'.

Talk about Wearing Clouds!

Any type of restroom facility is not odd to me. But my oddest place, and not that odd compared to some of the other threads here, has been my front seat in my car in a parking lot. I wasn't trying to get some thrill by showing off but the McDonald's only had one stall and it was taken by some other guy who wasn't in a hurry to leave even after 10 minutes. I was already soaked from a flight I had just taken and even let go a bit more driving to the restaurant. I was nervous I may start to leak so I knew I needed to change. The car was my last point of refuge for this. I thought about changing right in the middle of the bathroom but the possibility the guy would come out of the stall right while I was changing or someone may come right then was too much a probability so I darted out to the car.

I had just changed into my replacement training underwear and put my soaked trainers in a zip lock bag and a woman and man walked by the passenger side to get into their car. I realized I just had to deal with it and slid my plastic underpants on. When I looked over to get my pants from the passenger seat I noticed the woman in her driver's seat giving me a quick smile as they began to drive away. Though embarrassing at first, a few seconds later I decided it was not so bad as I had to change my wet trainers and took the best place for discretion I could at the time.

I think my biggest fear about this is not getting noticed I may be wearing diapers or some other protection but someone calling the cops for an indecent exposure complaint. I bet a respectful cop would understand this and may even just give me a warning about finding another restroom and not changing in a car in a public parking lot, but still having to explain my situation with a crowd gathering would be humiliating.

I was driving a tractor in the middle of a field wearing and incredibly wet Abena M4 (I'd been wearing it almost 12 hours). I finally stopped the tractor and changed under the flood lights. I then carried on driving until 4am

rockmonkey said:
I was driving a tractor in the middle of a field wearing and incredibly wet Abena M4 (I'd been wearing it almost 12 hours). I finally stopped the tractor and changed under the flood lights. I then carried on driving until 4am
Here's a shout out to our dedicated farmers who regularly go the distance to keep us Definitely!

I've changed in the front seat of my car, in the back of my van, and in public restrooms with the adjacent stalls occupied.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Mad farmer respect for ya there dude. Gotta be fun changing in the middle of a field!

ProudPaddedBro said:
Mad farmer respect for ya there dude. Gotta be fun changing in the middle of a field!

Oh cheers bro.

Yeah it was pretty sweet. I normally get away with just driving in my diaper, with no pants no. It's pretty easy to see someone coming so can quickly get my shorts on easy enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back