Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Changing locations

Default Changing locations

So, being in a concrete mixer truck (we call 'em ready mix trucks), I don't always have a good place to change. Yesterday, I found that a sitting wetting had me leaking out the top of my diaper. I was just getting done with a load, and done washing down. I felt the wet spot. Where I washed down, there wasn't public visability. So up against the truck, discretely, and as quickly as possible, I changed. It was a bit of thrill. It probably would have been more, if I wasn't trying to hurry so much.

So that got me wondering, who else has changed in an interesting location?

Most public place for me was in the back of my SUV while parked in a busy parking lot. That's about it.

Update. I just took a load back to that jobsite, today. Wasn't leaking but still changed again. No, nobody was present. Just a thrill.

Sarcastic: wow mine is EXCITING.....a one person bathroom at Target 3 years ago and a CVS single person pharmacy lol bathroom today....

Quote Originally Posted by MixerOp View Post
    So, being in a concrete mixer truck (we call 'em ready mix trucks), I don't always have a good place to change. Yesterday, I found that a sitting wetting had me leaking out the top of my diaper. I was just getting done with a load, and done washing down. I felt the wet spot. Where I washed down, there wasn't public visability. So up against the truck, discretely, and as quickly as possible, I changed. It was a bit of thrill. It probably would have been more, if I wasn't trying to hurry so much.

So that got me wondering, who else has changed in an interesting location?
    Well first. The problem with leaking over the top of a diaper is a clear indication you are wearing one size too small. Possible too thin of a diaper too, considering you were flooding it. You should seriosly consider a better diaper. Preferably one which is more discrete (ie thick enough to not leak).

As for strange places I've changed. Maybe all of them. The drivers seat of my car, on the side of the interstate. The back of my suv in a busy parking lot. In a port a potty, and airplane bathrooms. In the middle of the woods, and out in the open behind some random business. As a guest in someone elses bedroom, and out in the open in the middle of a beach (though with nobody too close by). In a busy locker room with others pretending to not stare, and recently even in a hospital bed helped by one orderly as another newbie nurse purposely did watch so as to learn how. Probably a bunch of other places I'm forgetting or never cared of to remember too.

Generally speaking I will only change when and where it's appropriate (preferable in a bathroom by myself), but sometimes a leaky diaper dictates otherwise. I refuse to go out of my way to purposely show I'm diapered, but also refuse to go out of my way to hide it.

Quote Originally Posted by MixerOp View Post
    So, being in a concrete mixer truck (we call 'em ready mix trucks), I don't always have a good place to change. Yesterday, I found that a sitting wetting had me leaking out the top of my diaper. I was just getting done with a load, and done washing down. I felt the wet spot.
    (tilts the sprayer a bit) *fwsshhhhh* "oops looks like I got my pants a little wet... " (who can tell what's from what now?!)

Inside a large concrete pipe section standing upright by the roadside. It was only high enough to hide above my waist, so my GF stood by with a phone ready to 'take a picture' of me in the pipe, which would have kept away anyone who tried to approach close enough to see down to nappy-level. An immediate change was necessary as I had (IIRC) double tape failure on a nappy wet and heavy enough to escape my support briefs. Of course I've changed in all the usual hideouts, including many technical spaces in buildings where I often work.

Funny this should come up, I had two interesting stories last week. Was driving down I-40 and ran into a construction zone, traffic was stopped cold. Had to pee REAL bad and was wearing underwear. Looked in the backseat and was like "well, got diapers in the car, why am I making it painful on myself??" Pulled between two tractor trailers so that no one could see a thing, changed into a diaper and let er rip.

Two hours later I stopped for dinner. Looked down and realized I REALLY had to go back there, so much so I leaked a little bit. Realizing that walking into said restaurant was not an option, decided to change diaper, pants and all in the drivers seat. Was nervous as hell but was able to pull it off.

I've changed in the car many times. I drive a pickup and an SUV, so that makes it easier - more room and higher of the ground so harder to see into.

I don't know that I've changed in any really odd places. I usually don't have any trouble finding a restroom.

I've changed in my car, at a NASCAR race, and on an airplane high above Russia or Mongolia