Status
Not open for further replies.

Beloney

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello,

Ran short on supply, anyone know of a place I can get Northshore supreme breifs medium or Dry 24/7 small locally? Anyone want to sell a couple?

Beloney

Beloney said:
Hello,

Ran short on supply, anyone know of a place I can get Northshore supreme breifs medium or Dry 24/7 small locally? Anyone want to sell a couple?

Beloney

I too live in Ohio too. I’m not aware of any retailers that sell either of those brands. If you find one let me know.

I'm not aware of ANY retail store which sells confidry or northshore.

Your best bet is to just find a medical supply store near you. Call ahead and make sure they sell adult diapers, and which kinds. Most usually have something about equal to abena or molicare. This will hold you over till you can restock on actual diapers.

In the future, take one bag of diapers and set it to the side. Pretend it doesn't even exist. Reorder more when the rest of your supply gets low. This way, IF there is delay or gap in getting more you will always have an emergency backup supply.

Slomo said:
In the future, take one bag of diapers and set it to the side. Pretend it doesn't even exist. Reorder more when the rest of your supply gets low. This way, IF there is delay or gap in getting more you will always have an emergency backup supply.

I'd second that. OR set up a stash somewhere else for a more practical reason and dip into that if you have an emergency. Like a bag or two in the trunk or in the suitcase in the closet.

Same, I live near Canton and haven't found any stores in Ohio that sell them

Northshore is based in Illinois. My shipment on Tuesday should be here tomorrow and I live many states west of there. I think an order from Il shouldn't take too long to get to OH.

Thank you all to who responded. Sorry for my late reply. I called Dry 24/7 and got 4 size small diapers sent to me and received by Wednesday! I'm safe on the plane, when I fly out today! Thank goodness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back