Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi

We don't give people diapers here. This is a support community. If you want diapers, you will have to buy them yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlikra View Post
    lmao Wegs.
    Thank you.

tjtj.... I like it. Blunt and straight to the point. However do have a read of this:

How to make an introduction - ADISC Answers Wiki
    You like posting that link a lot, huh?

You could use a little more detail tjtj.

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by Wegs View Post
    We don't give people diapers here. This is a support community. If you want diapers, you will have to buy them yourself.
    Not sure if this was sarcasm or a joke, but when Tjtj says he "needs diapers," he means he's incontinent. It says so in his profile.

That said, welcome to ADISC, Tjtj.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Not sure if this was sarcasm or a joke, but when Tjtj says he "needs diapers," he means he's incontinent. It says so in his profile.

It was a joke.

FullMetal

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post

Oh wow, I really did not pick up on that. Damn I am slow...

Anyway, hey tjtj, how about you tell us a little bit more about yourself. Maybe your hobbies and such? And your experiences. Just so we have a chance to get to know you a little better.

Welcome to the site.
    FullMetal

Quote Originally Posted by Wegs View Post

You like posting that link a lot, huh?
    Only three times I think. I just assume that the person hasn't read it yet, wouldn't you? It's hard to make an introduction and I found it really useful so I imagine others would.

Apologies if I came across as anything other than helpful.
    Last edited by Arlisauce; 20-Apr-2009 at 12:03.

Welcome to the site.

Do you have other interests? Like me, I'm a car nut. Other members are train nuts, and what not.

Only three times I think. I just assume that the person hasn't read it yet, wouldn't you? It's hard to make an introduction and I found it really useful so I imagine others would.

Apologies if I came across as anything other than helpful.
    Yes, I would assume that. I just noticed you linked to it a lot within one day.