Thread: Sexual Inexperience and the AB/DL

Default Sexual Inexperience and the AB/DL

This may be a little scatter-brained, but I'll try to keep on topic. Currently having some trouble forming my questions and thoughts into one, cohesive post.

Also, disclaimer: I am NOT trying to post a personal add, or send people creepy messages or anything like that.

I've known about my fetish since I first hit puberty, and was active in an online community for a good portion of my teenage years. I've been in some short relationships over the years, but none of my teenage ones lasted long enough for sex to be an option. Honestly, sex was the farthest thing from my mind for a long time. I didn't even masturbate until I was nineteen, and only just lost my virginity over the summer (neither a point of pride nor shame, just a fact). I've always had sexual desires that stem from diapers and age-play, but I've never been completely comfortable dealing with them. Don't get me wrong, I've come to terms with the fact that I'm AB/DL, but there's still some powerful hesitation when it comes to connecting it all to actual sexual interaction. Legally, I'm an adult now, and I want to be able to experiment more with this kind of thing with other people. However...it's nerve-wracking. I'll be browsing through the list of people in my area on Fetlife or something, looking for people with a tag for "diaper" or "age-play", and I see so many other kinks and fetishes along the way. I'm absolutely NOT judging people for what they find sexy, because hypocrisy, but reading about all this just makes me so nervous.

What I'm trying to say (I think) is that I'm tired of being nervous and inexperienced, but I also find it incredibly difficult to experiment on my own. It can honestly be a pretty lonely fetish sometimes, since so much of the pleasure (for me, at least) is derived from having another person involved. I've done plenty of experimenting on my own (like I said, I've been aware of my fetish for a LONG time), but it's become so wholly unsatisfying that I don't even pad-up on my own anymore. I want to branch out and look for people who are interested in the same kinds of things, but I guess I'm just scared of putting myself out there. Has anyone else dealt with this/felt this way in some way shape or form?

The only way to overcome a fear is to face it. The only way to overcome inexperience is to live it.

Have you looked for ABDL parties and munches , going there and meeting like minded people and making friends is where everything starts you need to be friends before lovers or age players.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk