WARNING: Site "abdl.space" uses a browser-based cryptocurrency miner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I'm sure some of us here like to look at other people with their diapers, for some it makes us feel less alone with our fetish. But I noticed CPU usage spike intensely as soon as I opened abdl.space, from ~15% to ~85%.

I recommend staying away from this site.

Don't understand

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

There are a couple of software sites out there (coinhive is one) that run code to process bitcoins or the like in the user's browser behind the scenes. Malwarebytes will intercept these. I don't see anything right on on abdl.space, but DailyDiapers.com got hit by it hard. Apparently someone injected it via a hole in the chatroom software they were using. They've shutdown the chat pending an update from the software vendor.

Themanswifesman said:
I'm sure some of us here like to look at other people with their diapers, for some it makes us feel less alone with our fetish. But I noticed CPU usage spike intensely as soon as I opened abdl.space, from ~15% to ~85%.

I recommend staying away from this site.

Well... they have to make money somewhere. Would you rather they fill your screen with ads, or spin your fans a bit faster? (I'd prefer the fans!) I personally see this as a great alternative to banner-stuffing. Would be interesting to see them give you a site preference choice, "miner or banner?"

Alas in many cases, it is not the site that is benefiting from the stolen CPU time.

willnotwill said:
There are a couple of software sites out there (coinhive is one) that run code to process bitcoins or the like in the user's browser behind the scenes. Malwarebytes will intercept these. I don't see anything right on on abdl.space, but DailyDiapers.com got hit by it hard. Apparently someone injected it via a hole in the chatroom software they were using. They've shutdown the chat pending an update from the software vendor.

Lol, that was no hole. The owner of DD used to boast how he was making money on the side by mining bitcoins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back