"This is Us" Diaper Humiliation

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMS401

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm a bit surprised that no one else appears to have posted anything about this. Surely I can't be the only one to have seen the second episode of This is Us, season 2. In it, Kevin, former star of a mind-numbing sitcom called The Manny, returned to the show and was humiliated by a last-minute script change that required him to come out wearing only a pin-on cloth diaper--a prefold, if I'm not mistaken.

These kinds of things always remind me that this is how the world sees us and will always see us. Diapers aren't comforting, they're a punchline and we are sickos.

It makes me sad. It also makes me mad that I'm a straight middle-aged man and "Kevin" looked better in that diaper than I ever did.

-RMS

I saw that episode. Check the, "AB/DLism in popular culture," sticky. Maybe it's there.

Personally, I almost cried. Total mama bear moment. I wanted to run up there and snatch Kevin off that stage, tell him I'm sorry, and say shame on the one who decided to do it, and, how do I put this delicately? Let's just say the one who decided to do it shouldn't breed, and wouldn't, by the time I was done. At least it was cloth, and not tattling-ass plastic!

We're always a laugh a minute!

I think these shows make us look like sickos and perverts. At this rate we dl and ab will have to live in hiding. I would love it if we ccould Do thing and everyone just goes whatever. So he/she is wearing. A diaper so what. But that will never happen in our. Lifetime

I saw that episode and I mentioned it on another thread. I can't remember which though. I watched the episode with my wife who is 110% against diapers and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't just a little uncomfortable during that scene. She said nothing but I know she had to be thinking stuff.

PaddedInPuyallup said:
I saw that episode and I mentioned it on another thread. I can't remember which though. I watched the episode with my wife who is 110% against diapers and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't just a little uncomfortable during that scene. She said nothing but I know she had to be thinking stuff.

Yep, same here. The wife and I were just watching one of our favorite shows, then WHAM! The room got awfully quiet and uncomfortable.

-RMS

RMS401 said:
Yep, same here. The wife and I were just watching one of our favorite shows, then WHAM! The room got awfully quiet and uncomfortable. -RMS
And it's not like you could ask, "Wife, whatcha thinkin'?"

Lemme guess. That would've gone over like a lead balloon?

This is my opinion. No one has to set us up to look like sickos and perverts. Most people who aren't some mix of AB, Little, DL, or BIG, do that all on they're own. The shows just set us up as those to be mocked and laughed at.

This is me...

RMS401 said:
I'm a bit surprised that no one else appears to have posted anything about this. Surely I can't be the only one to have seen the second episode of This is Us, season 2. In it, Kevin, former star of a mind-numbing sitcom called The Manny, returned to the show and was humiliated by a last-minute script change that required him to come out wearing only a pin-on cloth diaper--a prefold, if I'm not mistaken.

These kinds of things always remind me that this is how the world sees us and will always see us. Diapers aren't comforting, they're a punchline and we are sickos.

It makes me sad. It also makes me mad that I'm a straight middle-aged man and "Kevin" looked better in that diaper than I ever did.

-RMS

I am a straight woman, bi-racial, tall, sexy, 43yo worker on a mental health hotline, but :giggles: I LOVE DIAPERS MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD. Wetting is so fun. I can't get enough and it's highly erotic for me if you get my meaning. Not that I would do anything in public. I wet while I am driving or in a store, change in a bathroom and change again at home and satisfy that...The "Normies" can go to hell. I love who I am and I love ADISC because honestly, until 2011, I thought I was the only one on earth. Never been ashamed though. I also hate sitcoms. So predictable and I love your description of them as mind numbing.WIN_20160721_05_01_26_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Andrewgdfw
General question. Is this the kind of show that pretty much makes fun of everything and anyone?

Slomo said:
General question. Is this the kind of show that pretty much makes fun of everything and anyone?
No, no, no no. It's about the growth of all the characters. It's very much worth watching. It's just that the character named Kevin is an actor, and Kev had a bit of an angry moment, and the writer of the show within a show was picking on him for it.

Starrunner said:
Jeez, I think I'm the only person here who actually enjoyed seeing Justin Hartley in a diaper. I feel like such a leper. What can I say? I've been in love with him since he was Green Arrow in the old Smallvile series.
Don't feel bad. I wanted to make them stop embarrassing Kevin. I didn't say Justin didn't pull it off.

Last edited:
extremecomfy said:
I am a straight woman, bi-racial, tall, sexy, 43yo worker on a mental health hotline, but :giggles: I LOVE DIAPERS MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD. Wetting is so fun. I can't get enough and it's highly erotic for me if you get my meaning. Not that I would do anything in public. I wet while I am driving or in a store, change in a bathroom and change again at home and satisfy that...The "Normies" can go to hell. I love who I am and I love ADISC because honestly, until 2011, I thought I was the only one on earth. Never been ashamed though. I also hate sitcoms. So predictable and I love your description of them as mind numbing.View attachment 29931

Well, at least you've found yourself in the right place. We've all had to adapt, in one way or another, to having this fascination with wearing & using diapers. These TV programs show us that it's on the mind of others, whether it be the script writers, or someone else in the program development chain. Wearing & using is a bit weird, but it's just somewhere along the line of what's acceptable, and what's not. Some people step over that line, involving kids, or public displays, but, if it's your own private thing, then why not just own it! I don't have a clue what other people wear under their outer clothing, or in their orifices, and it's probably a better world that I don't know...

This is me...

Jamieboy said:
Well, at least you've found yourself in the right place. We've all had to adapt, in one way or another, to having this fascination with wearing & using diapers. These TV programs show us that it's on the mind of others, whether it be the script writers, or someone else in the program development chain. Wearing & using is a bit weird, but it's just somewhere along the line of what's acceptable, and what's not. Some people step over that line, involving kids, or public displays, but, if it's your own private thing, then why not just own it! I don't have a clue what other people wear under their outer clothing, or in their orifices, and it's probably a better world that I don't know...

:laugh: I agree. I don't seek acceptance anywhere but here. I don't want others outside our community to know my diaper desires. It is a solo game for me. I don't want a ABDL pride parade. It's not a sexual orientation. I use diapers and I love tall men. Handsome men with a 5 o'clock shadow, manly smells lmao. If my boyfriend, who exists in the future accepts that part of me, that would be the best. If not. I'll keep it a secret. :hug:

Last edited:
extremecomfy said:
I am a straight woman, bi-racial, tall, sexy, 43yo worker on a mental health hotline, but :giggles: I LOVE DIAPERS MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD. Wetting is so fun. I can't get enough and it's highly erotic for me if you get my meaning. Not that I would do anything in public. I wet while I am driving or in a store, change in a bathroom and change again at home and satisfy that...The "Normies" can go to hell. I love who I am and I love ADISC because honestly, until 2011, I thought I was the only one on earth. Never been ashamed though. I also hate sitcoms. So predictable and I love your description of them as mind numbing.View attachment 29931

A very honest and appealing presentation of self. I found out earlier in life that I was not alone...it made a positive difference to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back