should i try underjams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlemoonbug

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
i just saw the new print and haven’t tried them yet. i wear goodnites all the time, i’ve tried allnites they fit okay but are a bit tight. what do y’all think? i’m 113, 5’3”, i don’t know my hip measurement, something like 33”?

I have a similar hip size and have tried them and they are a bit tight. I wouldn't recommend trying them unless you only intend to use them for a few hours since the sides start to split because they aren't meant to be worn by people with our waist size.

littlemoonbug said:
i just saw the new print and haven’t tried them yet. i wear goodnites all the time, i’ve tried allnites they fit okay but are a bit tight. what do y’all think? i’m 113, 5’3”, i don’t know my hip measurement, something like 33”?

You answered your own question. You have 33" hips. Your also an adult. Though I'm not sure what your waist measurement is.

Underjams are made for actual babies. They will not fit an adult. Though I'm sure if you wanted to you could squeeze into them, I'm sure they will fall very shirt of extending up to your waist. Plus, they still wouldn't help you as underjams are still not designed to hold a full bladder's worth of pee from an adult. You'd barely even get one good wetting in them before leaking.

If your waist and hip measurements are 28" or less and you are very skinny including your legs and thighs then it would be ok, but with 33" hips they are going to tear and not fit correctly.

yes, no harm in trying them, I'm about 34" waist but I can wear for a few hours before they tear. I realise they don't come up to the waist and that they couldn't be relied on for wetting for an adult but they have a lovely thick, soft crotch so worth a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back