4Care apparel partner with KCKmedical to expand thier reach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onetime

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wanted to thank you all for all the support you have given KCK over the years. 15 years ago we first introduces Abena to the North American market and have watched the premium diaper market explode. Last year I decided to part ways with Abena, due to corporate changes, and do my own thing.
That being said I have partnered with 4Care apparel from Holland and have re-launched KCKMedical.com. Body stockings, onesies, adaptive apparel are now readily available. Look for more sizes and colors as shipments are on they way.

By years end we will be introducing a few hard to access European diapers. I'm excited to see what becomes of them.

Thank you all for your support,
Clark

Is this the same as Kimberley Clark manufacturer of Huggies and Kotex?

sambus said:
Is this the same as Kimberley Clark manufacturer of Huggies and Kotex?

I believe so yes, they make a lot of different kinds of paper/pulp-based disposable hygiene products.

Nice stuff on the site. It would be great if the size chart would be bigger so it is easier to read. From my point of view one product missing is a body suit with Snapp-Fastening and long arms

Onetime said:
I wanted to thank you all for all the support you have given KCK over the years. 15 years ago we first introduces Abena to the North American market and have watched the premium diaper market explode. Last year I decided to part ways with Abena, due to corporate changes, and do my own thing.
That being said I have partnered with 4Care apparel from Holland and have re-launched KCKMedical.com. Body stockings, onesies, adaptive apparel are now readily available. Look for more sizes and colors as shipments are on they way.

By years end we will be introducing a few hard to access European diapers. I'm excited to see what becomes of them.

Clark

Lets just hope you learned your lesson with abena. This time, don't let them cut corners or cheapen up the diapers in the name of profits. Abena WAS a premium diaper until about two years ago when they got thinner padding, thinner plastic shells, and weaker tapes.

The only good thing that came about that mistake was the rise of confidry and northshore trying to fill the void and take on the customers that were driven away. (Myself included)

This all said, I whole heartedly welcome your ventures back into our (not so little anymore) market. Best of luck to you.

I used to order Abena way back in the day since you took over DiapersUSA or something like that. I agree with the others Abena has let people down in terms of quality pretty significantly. There's really no good USA manufactured products that are any good really. Maybe Dry 24/7 since I think they moved their production to the states. Even back in those days I seemed to have a problem with the tapes mostly.

I've noticed that the incontinence market is geared more towards what insurance companies are willing to spend. They say you have X amount of dollars to spend on X amount of diapers and they can't be about X amount per piece. The insurance companies don't think things through. They only see dollar signs. They could care less about quality.

I recommend starting your own private label like some of the other distributors out there. Get something developed that attracts people to buy them. Fix the size Gap between most diapers.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I tried about 3vyears ago to do business with KCK but they couldn't answer simple questions by email and nobody answered there phone so I wrote them off , pretty simple no customer service , no customer!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Onetime said:

Clark

Please read our community rules, in particular our section on company reps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back