Rescent Breakup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So over the past week, my girlfriend of five years and I had just recently broke up. With the heavy presence of my OCD, things have been hard. But with a big change in relationships comes a big change in someone’s life right? I really want to accept the DL side of my life, and I’d love to have friends in the DL community as well. So my question is where do I start? I don’t want to give away my address, but I live in Illinois, close to St. Louis. Is there a recommended site to meet others in the community?

Christophuur said:
So over the past week, my girlfriend of five years and I had just recently broke up. With the heavy presence of my OCD, things have been hard. But with a big change in relationships comes a big change in someone’s life right? I really want to accept the DL side of my life, and I’d love to have friends in the DL community as well. So my question is where do I start? I don’t want to give away my address, but I live in Illinois, close to St. Louis. Is there a recommended site to meet others in the community?

Bars and malls have been a long standing good place to meet people. I'd suggest you wait till the third date to introduce anyone to abdl though.

Yes, you shouldn't give away your address on a public forum no matter what, still finding people that would be close to ABDL side and like-minded people in real life will be harder, trust me, you can meet a lot of unpleasant situations once you will share your hobbies more. At least I did because of my incontinence so I stopped sharing my secrets or getting intimate with people, that I don't really know that well. I have a wife, that is supportive and helps me with a great deal of things, but yet I learned that people can be cruel sometimes. I would advise you to look for people on the internet first, via forums or any other portals or look for some DL community in Illinois, probably it will be a much better choice than meeting people in bars and malls, especially as people seem to be really self-oriented only when they are in places, where they don't want to meet anybody.

James202 said:
Yes, you shouldn't give away your address on a public forum no matter what, still finding people that would be close to ABDL side and like-minded people in real life will be harder, trust me, you can meet a lot of unpleasant situations once you will share your hobbies more. At least I did because of my incontinence so I stopped sharing my secrets or getting intimate with people, that I don't really know that well. I have a wife, that is supportive and helps me with a great deal of things, but yet I learned that people can be cruel sometimes. I would advise you to look for people on the internet first, via forums or any other portals or look for some DL community in Illinois, probably it will be a much better choice than meeting people in bars and malls, especially as people seem to be really self-oriented only when they are in places, where they don't want to meet anybody.

Seconded on exact address. There's no reason why you shouldn't say what city, or even area of a city, though.

I think their might be parties and stuff like that but have you googled ABDL conventions? Might be a good easy starting point. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back