Not open for further replies.

Diaperboy3196

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
So tonight i was looking around the web for way to safe some money on my diaper expense and i was thanking about why Could not buy some diapers from the factory directly So i don't have to buy them from a middle man.. that when i hit the web site alibaba i don't know if any of you have seen this site but you can buy about any kind of ABDL Diapers on it..

So what dose everyone thak about this idea?

here is a copple of examples

Link1 , Link2 , Link3

The only bad part of this website is they want you to buy in a large Order. That the worst part But they do let you ask for samples and a samples is a case of 5 packs of 25 diapers You do have to pay but it only like .60 cents per diaper then shipping.. But still that alot of diapers for a cheep price.

This is only the links in the Examples did not want to fill the screen with links..

UPDATE:
So i was looking to a new website and found this aliexpress is the same as Alibaba but they only work in the small stuff not all the cute diapers are on it but this old person diaper is and it look like it would last a day maby just thout i mite update you all on it..

Link1, Link2, Link3, link4

FULL URLS

Last edited:
It appears that the minimum order is an investment of around $30,000. Am I wrong?
It definitely is cheap but that’s a ton to pay to save some coin - and that doesn’t account for shipping and storing once you have them.
It would be tempting to me if the investment was more in the range of $1000 but even I don’t spend that much per year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would do maybe 5k but 30 is too much unless you resell then for profit (or win the lottery)

I could really see a group of IC folks pitching in on a big purchase. Get 10 people together to order $3,000 each, that's probably around their yearly budget for a whole lot more than a year's worth of diapers.

I've seen minimum orders stated in pcs, ranging from 20,000 to 500,000. Your price per case would depend on your quantity I'm sure. The problem here I think would be you'd need to be wearing the same diaper model around the clock, and that would mean problems like too thick during the day or too thin overnight etc. That's something I think that a lot of people here that are saying they wish they had "free diapers for life" overlook.

But I'd think around 5/day would be a good average to work with, I've seen more and I've seen less. Slightly rounding up, that's about 2,000 diapers per year. If you got the price per piece down to say, $0.75/pc, that $3,000 would last you two years - $1,500/yr is a good number for your diaper bill if you're IC. For perspective, five preschool plastic (only a medium capacity diaper, and not enough for overnight for many) a day is about $2,500/yr. Or $3,500/yr to go with ABU Simple instead. ($2,700/yr if you only need 4 a day which seems more realistic)

There are contacts on those pages. Maybe someone could contact them and see if they could make a truly scaled up diaper in the form of the 1980's huggies thick diaper. these offers are really business oriented with 50,000pc minimums. There must be a reason why no one will make this for us.

I know it sounds fine but I would caution against trying this unless:

1. You have an experienced agent in China that will look after your interests, knows the product and has access to the factory.

2. You can put together a design specification detailing the components used.

I too would love to get some scaled up Huggies for Her pink plastic backed with high capacity and reliability but I have seen too many people loose their shirt dealing with Chinese manufacturers without knowing everything about the business.

My area in Virginia lost $1.5 million on a deal that our Governor tried to make with a Chinese company. They were going to build a big factory and hire hundreds of workers. They needed the 1.5 million to get started. Once the money was given, the state never heard from them again, and this was the state of Virginia. Imagine how much clout a single individual has with the Chinese. Alibaba is a known and respected company, but it's like Amazon. It merely represents individual companies. I suspect that a lot of our AB/DL companies buy from them, but who knows.

Reactions: Trevor
That one of the reasons I was looking into this. The factories already exist they're charging like $.35 to $.75 per diaper. And when you start a order they will send you samples to get your input on the diapers. And they will ask you for your input on them.. And you could get them with more padding. So you could last longer.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Dboy3196 said:
And you could get them with more padding. So you could last longer.

More isn't always better though. And presents manufacturing challenges.

bambinod said:
More isn't always better though. And presents manufacturing challenges.

I get where you are coming from it was just a stupid question I was wondering it looks like a good way for a large group to buy diapers on the cheep. I did message one of the Companies. and they will send a box of diapers not as a order but as a sample 90 diapers is a sample to them this sample would cost me 35 bucks but that still not bad for that.. and wile looking i found outer websites that sell the same diapers with a .30-.45 cent markup.. Still fairly cheap..
Link1, Link2, Link3, link4

FULL URLS

that's a good price but I wonder if they intend it to be a sample with hopes you order a shipment, or if they're okay with sending these out to people that don't intend to place a normal order?

China adult diaper manufacturer ultra-thin disposable nursing adult diaper / ultra thin adult diaper

They use "thin" pretty often, I bet these are depends-class.

Please let us know when you get your samples, with hope they are great!

Again urge you not to get too excited and drop 10s of thousands without guarantees.

There are people on here who worry about getting just one box of diapers delivered. Imagine what would be said if a massive shipping container got delivered! (and you'd probably have to make a little extra room in your stash space :)

Note said:
Honestly, some of those diapers you linked make some of the current high end ABDL ones look like overpriced junk. I'm particularly fond of this one (no so much the pattern and colour) but at that price, they seem like a steal. Best of all, that listing is only for 40 pieces per sale.
See that one of the reasons I had this idea and and because you're talking to the factory directly if you don't like something like the color or the pattern you can always send them a template of what you like and they don't care a bit to make it in the quantity of 40 they may push up to about 80 to make it worth their time but it still wouldn't be bad to have some custom diapers that you didn't have to spend a arm and a leg on.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Guys, those prices only seem like a steal beacuse they do not include shipping costs. Does anyone know how much it costs to load, transports, and unload a full shipping container? Not to mention the yearly cost to house all of those diapers in an air conditioned warehose? (Because running a full business out of your home is illegal).

This is all WHY we have middle men distributors in the first place.

Note said:
Honestly, some of those diapers you linked make some of the current high end ABDL ones look like overpriced junk. I'm particularly fond of this one (no so much the pattern and colour) but at that price, they seem like a steal. Best of all, that listing is only for 40 pieces per sale.

So that is a MyDiaper Night Pink not an original design that happens to just be available.

Same template as Super Boompah, Snuggies, ABU BareBums which are all made with specifications from the company designing them.

If you ordered and received a container of MyDiaper Nacht Pink to the same specs as MyDiaper you may have bought cheaper but are treading on their IP.

More likely you order and get a container of Dr Ps generic.

I would buy direct from the company as well, but keep in mind in may be more expensive

I email them 2 days ago about the sample this is the link they gave me it one of the new update link in my Earlier post..
This was the link https://www.aliexpress.com/item/disposable-adult-diapers-though-strict-diaper-production-line-in-China
It look like it going to be alittle bit more but it nice for a sample!
IMAGE IN SPOILER IS BIG!
H0OiNqm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back