Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper leaking between the legs

Default Diaper leaking between the legs

Lately I've being leaking badly between my legs. Even when the diaper isn't that wet, and im not wearing cheaper brands, I mainly wear the single tape abu's. Anyone might know what's happening and how to fix it?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Are you putting the diaper on tight enough? Taping it on too loosely could be the cause.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinobaby View Post
    Are you putting the diaper on tight enough? Taping it on too loosely could be the cause.
    I always try and tape it so it's not to loose

a double tape diaper will fit better as you can ajuat it better, I tried a pack of one tape diapers and the leaked around the legs also. I no wear Betterdry diapers to manage my OAB and have very few leaks.

1. Are you doing the vertical fold on your diaper to activate the channels front to back?

2. Are you making sure the leg cuffs are fanned out around your legs? (not tucked inside where they may wick)

3. Are you using an excessive amount of powder or lotion hat may stop the diaper absorbing?

4. Are you flooding your diapers?

Are they leaking around the legs or elsewhere?

Check the standing leak guards before putting it on. My last bag, all of the leak guards are stuck down. So I have to pull them up then they are fine.

Couple things I do. First I do have some control over my bladder so no matter how premium I never flood it because the padding needs time to absorb the pee. Second the diaper itself to better shape the diaper unfold the diaper and refold it hotdog style. You want to make sure there’s a u shape in the crotch of the diaper to catch all that pee. And third after your finished taping it on I make sure my leak guards are standing up and also make sure that the diaper has that u shape in the crotch. Bunching up of the crotch can lead to all kinds of leaks! Generally if a diaper is too loose or too tight you’ll have leaks so make sure the fit is just like your underwear- not tight.

Quote Originally Posted by Argent View Post
    1. Are you doing the vertical fold on your diaper to activate the channels front to back?

2. Are you making sure the leg cuffs are fanned out around your legs? (not tucked inside where they may wick)

3. Are you using an excessive amount of powder or lotion hat may stop the diaper absorbing?

4. Are you flooding your diapers?

Are they leaking around the legs or elsewhere?
    1) yes 2) yes 3)only apply lotion to my body. 4)yes 5)no there not leaking anywhere less

Are they leaking when your standing, sitting, or both? Foods while sitting can be challenging with any diaper.

You might need to experiment with different brands and styles to find one that best for your particular body shape. Not all diapers will fit all people.

Quote Originally Posted by ltaluv View Post
    Are they leaking when your standing, sitting, or both? Foods while sitting can be challenging with any diaper.

You might need to experiment with different brands and styles to find one that best for your particular body shape. Not all diapers will fit all people.
    I can't flood sitting down. My body won't let it. I'm considering trying more two tape diapers but I've been let down by some I've tried