Second time for wearing while asleep and SURPRISE

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChentoWoBaba

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thank you so much for answering my post yesterday and to answer my original question of did I wet in my sleep I'm going to bed right now with a urge to go and a completely dry s4 and tranquility booster so wish me luck on a hopefully dry night, and also MY FIRST PUBLIC WEARING. Going to class and I'll post here throughout the day as well as how I plan to discard and wear a wet diaper around others. I'm nervous but reading the posts by other here have really Inspired me to take a risk, I'm only wearing during my first course and I will excuse myself to discard the diaper before class is over. (not looking forward to how that will turn out).

If your not a bedwetter you probably will not wet the bed. Being a DL myself before i came incontinent I wasn’t a bed wetter but I wore diapers anyway hoping to wet the bed no matter how much I drank I’d just wake up needing to go badly and of course I just let go. I now suffer from mild incontinence so I leak a little before I even wake up with the same urge. As far a public wearing it’s a thrill that’s for sure and public changing is still awkward for me mainly because the tapes are so darn loud. But do what you have to do to because no one will know anyway.

podmuse said:
If your not a bedwetter you probably will not wet the bed. Being a DL myself before i came incontinent I wasn’t a bed wetter but I wore diapers anyway hoping to wet the bed no matter how much I drank I’d just wake up needing to go badly and of course I just let go. I now suffer from mild incontinence so I leak a little before I even wake up with the same urge. As far a public wearing it’s a thrill that’s for sure and public changing is still awkward for me mainly because the tapes are so darn loud. But do what you have to do to because no one will know anyway.
Yeah i just had a scare and had to see for myself, the hardest part about changing for me is making the walk to the garbage can I guess

- - - Updated - - -

Still dry, class will be interesting. If I change right after I go it should not smell since it's all water I drank

Left class went in a stall and absolutely flooded, s4 with that booster can handle a good flood and some more I can assure anybody who would say otherwise, I got extreamly lucky and found a small trash bag in the hall and used that to wrap up and bury it in the garage under some paper towels. Thanks all who wrote pieces on here about public wearing for answering questions and giving me confidence to wear in public and use them. Next I'm going to go to a place like a mall.so I don't have to remove it right away because I'm not sitting next to anyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back